Blaming hibs

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
We can't blame them hibbies everytime.

Yesterday's bonus RR wasn't good enough to even mark as a try.
Yes, them shrooms are very annoying when it comes to charge a keep. But there were no shrooms involved when they charged our little keep at ailenne. We were running around like workingbee's without a task.

It was nice to see so many hibs, albs, mids out. This is a proof that this server is still alive.

cheers all prydwen players.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
thank you for this - had a great night last night even when we were wiped from the face of Midgard so fast we could hardly type 'boo!'

Here's to more of the same.

Sharkith (the deadist Nightshade in Hibernia)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
nah should blame the mids not wanting to spend their money on buying siege eq even though the raid leader asked for it. Always the same 3-4 ppl getting siege eq

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
nah should blame the mids not wanting to spend their money on buying siege eq even though the raid leader asked for it. Always the same 3-4 ppl getting siege eq

Didn´t play my main, so couldnt get my usual siege-gear.

Was quite fun to play something else than you usually do though. =) Even though his gear and RA´s sucks. :p (so far, respec and levling.. :p)

/j

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
its a shame you didnt have the siege; you started of well (i went to run in the backdoor paying no attention and got killed by a grp camping it!) So to start with you had it gaurded nicely.

Was quite surprised to see you go aillene though; i expected you all to go to crimm as you had the tower next to it couldv'e given you a nice head start (no gaurd spam/mid hammers on warmap till you was banging the hell out of a keep).

As for running untemplated, i been doing that on nibalot since the weekend and although i get double bolted its still lots of fun! :)

Cheers for the RVR; Thornfield won it for us :)

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
its a shame you didnt have the siege; you started of well (i went to run in the backdoor paying no attention and got killed by a grp camping it!) So to start with you had it gaurded nicely.

Yes, that was my group. =)

Tried out my ML10-ability on my small SM. :p 320 dex on a SM is not that impressive castspeed though. :p As I said, not right gear/RA`s.

Logged right after we got killed back there, since I had to get up for work/get kids to school, etc. =) Had been fun to have been there the whole siege though. Ahwell, will be more of those perhaps.

/j

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
It was a shame Albs didn't react though.

We had the Mid zerg planted outside the Alb tower for awhile. Personally I had hoped they reacted accordingly and came with their own forces to bash Hibs.

I guess next time, we just have to use IRC to coordinate it with Albs.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:

We had the Mid zerg planted outside the Alb tower for awhile. Personally I had hoped they reacted accordingly and came with their own forces to bash Hibs.

fyi albs took ailinne t4

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
We Albs thought we'd cause some havoc and perhaps, just perhaps make the mids job a little easier by distracting hibs. So we took some towers in hib-land. It's just that mids went for us instead, so we couldn't continue after we'd taken the first tower at Ailinne. (and no we weren't that many.. i counted 22 of us).

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Or just make a private forum for mid-alb information exchange. :)

Brite

Banned
xxManiacxx said:

tbh i blame the raid leader on not telling people what to get, loads of people in our group had rams but never got to use them, if you dont tell people what to get they wont be sure and wont get them i apreciate people leading but things could have been a little more organised and maybe we would have hibs pbaoeing us when we get off the boat and if someone doesn't say it you will never learn

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:

WTf? :< We did everything we could to help you yesterday! We attacked ailinne with the huge force of 3 fgs and some soloers just to make hibs come out of midland. Then, you attacked ailinne instead of scaith (we were like, WTF?!?), so we decided, better you have pwr relic than hibs, and took ailinne t3. Then we were supposed to go to ailinne t4 and stopinc hibs but a grp of mids (FYI Megarevs! FYI! ;)) kept camping the tower and attacked us every time we were rebuffed and ready to go out again. Then we saw you lost tower, and shortly after hibs were there to pwn us (didn't take em long).

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
was a good attempt by mids, our grp (NFD) & an Eclipse grp came looking for the zerg that was spotted at scat docks, while we were out looking we seen teh hammer appear on ailinne tower (you guys moved fast! :p )

At 1st thoguht you might have had a good chance, not seen that many mids for a long time :) but when we rushed & mids scattered back into tower it was pretty much over.

I wanted to log-on my mana ment tbh & do some dottage but didnt have time :p ...anywayz nice try mids & w/played hibs for fast defence ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom