Blade Runner Sequel

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Obviously it won't be anywhere near as good as the original, might be half decent thought... maybe.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
or just stop fucking remaking and expanding stuff and come up with some original ideas ?

fml

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If HF says it's "one of the best things he's read", i'll trust that over any butthurt childhood "ruined" post on the internet :p

Who knows, it's a sequel, they go two ways.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He probably said that about the script for Crystal Skull :/

<flashback>
THE FRIDGE!!!!
</flashback>

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
HF says it's "one of the best things he's read".

Sadly, he was probably referring to the cheque.

If ever there was a film that absolutely didn't need a sequel (because...ambiguity) Blade Runner is it. Inception would be the other contender.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ultimately it comes down to if it's a good movie though. I get why people wouldn't want one(even if i find the notion of it silly), but they can always just ignore that they ever existed like the first three star wars movies. Who knows, might be better then the first.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually no one knows, unless there's a time traveller on here. Probabilities aren't possibilities.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Do people from Stoke know anything about anything? :(

Yes!

Callous was the first to reply.

:D

I need to watch it again, only ever saw it once and I did think it was slow, I will try it again just for you @caLLous

Edit - thinking about it people think Prometheus was slow, you know the ones who were expecting too much and I loved it so maybe I was expecting something else from Blade Runner.

Edit again - which one do I go for, final cut or directors cut or original?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You could watch it via Plex... :)

And watch the Final Cut. This was Ridley Scott's favourite version apparently, although some people don't like the colours in it and prefer the Director's Cut.

Krazeh

Part of the furniture
And watch the Final Cut. This was Ridley Scott's favourite version apparently, although some people don't like the colours in it and prefer the Director's Cut.

Pretty sure the Final Cut is the only version that Ridley Scott had full control over. It is also the best version.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
final cut?
Original.

With the voiceover and the outtakes from the shining at the end*

Or directors cut.

NOT the "final big gay piece of shit" cut...

*it's been years since you've seen it and you've forgotten that it's the film the fanbois fell in love with so much that they made loads of extra money-milking cuts for. But directors cut is great too.

Trem

I think @Wij was asking about the final cut not telling me to watch it.

@BloodOmen IT WAS SHIT (potentially).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I really should watch bladerunner though, i remember f*ck all about it since i was pre-10 when i saw it. One of those movies you're not even sure you saw, but think "must have" :p

Trem

Clearly why he hates Blade Runner.
No......no I *potentially* hate it, as said previous I have seen it once (ages ago) and was possibly not in the right frame of mind and I need to see it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom