Blackbyrd Family saying "Bye for now"

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Morty and Belor, was fun ;-)

\\ Rild, Cami & Camis, among others.

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you guys go... some great memories of PvE and RvR with you guys.

Midgard is looking a bit thin on the ground this morning.

/salute

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Meh ... I had the feeling that this was going to happen, as I never see you online lately. It was great, great fun roaming with you two in OF, and I hope you'll feel the need of coming back soon, sincerely - I'm already booking the auger place :)

I will alwaysl remember the INC ! INC ! FRAPS ! INC ! macro :)

This is truly a dark day for Midgard.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck u 2. Hope to see you again in DAoC (or any other mmorpg).

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
Little Bel and Mort, hope to se you back in the game someday.
Midgård have now lost 2 of the greater people.
:wij:

wp aka missy

Fledgling Freddie
Laters Blackbyrds and thank you for the nice moments of rvr :)
hope you'll be back someday though, till then, enjoy RL, maybe wow or eq2 etc etc :p

/respect

Wpoisons Littlehelper

TayThorian

Fledgling Freddie
Take care , and have fun in your next adventure.

ps...That pic titled Auction 2, has some of the old names in it..including me :drink:

Prospero

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, really sad to see you go. It was a pleasure to run with you a few times, so all the best to you whatever you do now. :)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
You will forever live among the legends of midgard.. Midgards finest no doubt..

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Take care you 2, was a pleasure grouping with ya.

:worthy:

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Not you Belo :(:(:(

You guys gave me the best time's in RvR ever...

Have fun IRL.Be back soon ;)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
I got a movie you made with blackbyrd killing Avalonains in Old HW :D

Have another so it won't feel so lonely!

I hope Carrot sees that! He never did since when I made it I only put it in alliance forum.

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Remember the time in toa we hunted for moriad's eirene's haub. Was nice. Remember Seeing you in keep defence was rly nice.

take care guys
/szwok

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I am pretty sure you will have no idea who I am but on the few occasions I was invited into your rvr groups with my warrior they were damm good! :worthy:

I do also remember the ages of waiting around as we all had to disband and join the blackbyrd family so you could claim renaris each time....

Goodluck with whatever you do in future!

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Was always great fun running with you guys, whether it was in the group or the huge raids. I am sure that you will be missed, by most all of midgard. Have fun where ever you end up and with whatever you do. :) :cheers:

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Always will be remeberd. Remember runing up to sucide in beno and you two solo'in the keep :cheers:
Have fun whatever you decide to do! Take Care!

Mardan

Fledgling Freddie
I've been wondering where you were hiding and kind of knew this was coming at some point. :(
Was nice getting to know you guys and play with you in the old days.
(Sadly I haven't been that much around after ToA)
I hope you guys come to your senses and come back some day and if not I hope to see you in some other game too.
Good luck on your journeys whatever you do now.
LoT will miss you.

Midgard might have just lost 2 of its finest.

(PS. Tried to find some old screenie, but couldn't find any with both of you standing or in same pic :( )

Gmod

Loyal Freddie
AHH crap another of mids finest leaving.... hope u finde joy in what ever u guys will do irl :cheers:

Had some good runs with u guys both in rvr and pve hope to see u both back soon giving a hand spanking tha silly hibs and albs soon

MID / PRY

Keepers Of Yggdrasil

Gmod skald
Lurifaks sb

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Aww, shame. Well, I only have 2 pictures with both the Blackbyrd Bros on... levelling in malmo, STOP, dragontime!

X_dragondunlikeus.jpg

X_dragondunlikeus0.jpg

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
lo

shame I never got to know you, I am new to this server meself.

I wish you the best of luck out there, and hope to see you back some day :fluffle:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Rarely check Mid forums these days so missed this at first (and in truth simply not been able to be around much of late).

Blackbyrds been part of Midgard right from the start. It wasn't hard to spot a fellow Spiritmaster running around as so few of us back then.

All kinds of memories from running around Skona Ravine to Malmo to Darkness Falls and RvR raids of all kinds and sizes.

Strongest memory remains chatting with Belo then mulling over alliance thing with Nico then having Blackbyrds join - initially until the slot was needed, very quickly becoming permanent. Hehe, a 2-Man guild joining an alliance. Made my life a bit difficult as it put us on the backfoot every time someone had a sulk and made a guild with their best friend or whatever then demanded an alliance slot. Never regretted it for a moment. Blackbyrds were active and running hunts/raids almost from the moment they joined.

Belo remains the best SM to grace the server, even before he gave in to that namby pamby suppression thing and went pbae bomb spec ;)
Morty also excelled every time he went out, just not quite as frontline or obvious I guess in some ways. When on as Moriad, was always on the ball and saved my useless ass more than once.

(Got a question though. Anyone got a screenie of Morty actually speaking on any chat channel? Think I can count the occurances on one hand, even now :D )

So long for now Blackbyrds, you'll be missed.

Well, not by enemies. Too many die too fast when you're out to play :D

If I'd known in advance you were going, I'd have reactivated Roo for a night to say cheerio properly. As it is, so long and thanks for all the fun.

<waves>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom