Black screen on inc, really annoying problem!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
After being +- 2 hours ingame my screen turns black for 10 seconds and then it turns back to normal, the people say when I'm in the lock up my char is flying.
Also I get a similar black screen which only last for 1 second then 5 minutes after it I get again a black screen for 1 second ( more like flashes ) and it will repeat that untill the game totally freeze up and puts me back on desktop or untill the comp crashes.

This happens after being around 2 hours ingame and it will not stop untill I reboot my computer and it happens mostly in Agramon on certain spots or on inc, it rarely happens in the other zones from NF.

The most annoying part is that 7 out of 10 times the black screens pops for 10 seconds just when we are about to hit a fg in Agramon.
In the other NF zones I don't have problems when we have inc, lets say it happens like 1 out of 10 times when we meet a group outside of Agramon. I find this really weird because it only gives alot of problems in Agramon.

PC specs:
AMD 3500+
Geforce FX 5900XT
1gig ddr

My drivers are up to date etc. Do you think its my graphic card that is fucked or something else?
Anyway, hopefully someone can help me and otherwise i'll have to live with it for another 1-2 months untill I have my new computer. ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
After being +- 2 hours ingame my screen turns black for 10 seconds and then it turns back to normal, the people say when I'm in the lock up my char is flying.
Also I get a similar black screen which only last for 1 second then 5 minutes after it I get again a black screen for 1 second ( more like flashes ) and it will repeat that untill the game totally freeze up and puts me back on desktop or untill the comp crashes.

This happens after being around 2 hours ingame and it will not stop untill I reboot my computer and it happens mostly in Agramon on certain spots or on inc, it rarely happens in the other zones from NF.

The most annoying part is that 7 out of 10 times the black screens pops for 10 seconds just when we are about to hit a fg in Agramon.
In the other NF zones I don't have problems when we have inc, lets say it happens like 1 out of 10 times when we meet a group outside of Agramon. I find this really weird because it only gives alot of problems in Agramon.

PC specs:
AMD 3500+
Geforce FX 5900XT
1gig ddr

My drivers are up to date etc. Do you think its my graphic card that is fucked or something else?
Anyway, hopefully someone can help me and otherwise i'll have to live with it for another 1-2 months untill I have my new computer. ;)

could be a cooling problem, check its not over heating... but then i guess restarting would really fix it, or would it?

ps. can i have your comp when you get the new one:p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
could be a cooling problem, check its not over heating... but then i guess restarting would really fix it, or would it?

ps. can i have your comp when you get the new one:p

I have a huge Zalman fan on it which cools really good! ;)
Well just to be sure I checked the temp and its normal to me.

Davejohnson

Banned
I have a huge Zalman fan on it which cools really good! ;)
Well just to be sure I checked the temp and its normal to me.

i had a similar problem, also thought overheating was the cause, checked temps, nothing unusual... then i noticed the fan on my PSU had stopped working t.t

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom