Black Plague, Strange Bedfellow, Breaking the Blade

G

Garok

Does anyone know if we get this trilagy of quests ..

Black Plague, Strange Bedfellow, Breaking the Blade

Black Plague ( Alb Mid Hib )

Seems to involve abit of running around Killing rndom Mods then into DF to Kill your Realms Lv40 Named .. Albs Malok the Cook .. Activist Borath etc

Strange Bedfellows (Mid Version)

You will need to complete the Black Plague quest in order to do this quest.

1) Quest begins with Nanna Vinsdottir.

2)Nanna will send you to speak with a new imp named Mystenas in Darkness Falls.

3)He sends you the NE corner of Malmo to kill a svart dark forester (52k, 4k). He comes with a group of 8 level 50 svart infils, so bring some friends.

4)Once you kill the svart dark forester return to Mystenas and you'll be sent to kill the princess, the ambassador, a shade, and the fallen spirit of a dead healer.

5)Return a gem to Mystenas and recieve a jewel imbued with 118 hits and large heal charge.

Breaking the Blade (Mid)

1)Return to Mysteras in DF.

2)Mysteras sends you to go kill Director Kobil.

3)Return to Mysteras.

4)You are then told to go kill Prince Abdin.

5)Return to Mysteras.

6) Receive a reward (belt). There are a few steps after this, though not clear what they are, the end though is to kill the Legion.

7) Upon the Legions death receive another reward

They all apear to lead on from each other. It Seems we get the starter quest Black Plague but was wondering if we get the other 2 follow ups .. They Look Pretty interesting anyhow just wondered if anyone had anymore info on the quests and what the Final reward for killing Legion is ?

C

Chrystina

yes, we have all the quests ... I'm currently doing Breaking the Blade but have no idea where Kobil is to be found tbh ... only saw him twice since I got this game :)

Y

Yussef

Yes, done all of them, on the Legion step now.

G

Garok

Cool prehaps we can prehaps we can arange a raid on Legoin then.. I imagin the quest credit would work the same as Ogars Might ?

Y

Yussef

Paladin reward for killing Legion:

Fortress of Honour, 100af no graphic crown
22 pie/str, 52hp, 7% body
95 Reactive Heat DD

G

Garok

Bit of a shame that ... seems a lot of effort just to get an epic armour qual reward ...

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by Yussef
Paladin reward for killing Legion:

Fortress of Honour, 100af no graphic crown
22 pie/str, 52hp, 7% body
95 Reactive Heat DD

Bleh. If you spellcraft it you can get 9% resist and 2 more af :p
That's a lot of work for little gain. If the skin was unique or something then I could understand it.

Cudos for actually finnishing the quest and checking for the rest of us though :)

G

T

the_smurflord

What are the quest names for the albion versions?
I can't find any info on allahkazam or warcry.

G

Garok

the Name of the Starter Quest is Black Plague .. should be on alack database .. for some reason i could not get the quest though .. the NPc gave me a LV 20 quest but no Black Plague ..

Users who are viewing this thread