[BLACK ORC] Black Orch

Chruxh

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me, or are almost all great wepons like axes bound to Chaos ?

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm..it's just you I guess. I have no trouble finding great weapons.
It seems you're just unlucky.

Chruxh

Fledgling Freddie
Its an Orc with an H like in my Orc's name :( Dont be mean to da'stupid Orc, he's just a little bit special.

taB

Part of the furniture
There are a few nice great weapons about, not as frequent as the single handed ones though. Chapter 9 Greenskin PQ reward is a goodie with rank 18 requirements. 39dps & good bonuses iirc.

Chruxh

Fledgling Freddie
On the server i play,(Dragonback) and ive be hangin at Ah on regular 3-4 times a day. I do not overestimate when i say theres all and only Chaos great weapon. My Orc is a rank 16 and I still have to use a rank 8 renow weap. The only weaps that's up for sale is onehanders, and thay are few very few.

R

Ronik

Guess I just got lucky as I joned a RVR group at level 11 and ended up going into a tier 2 rvr group and a level 18 / 19 weapon dropped so I specified NEED and I now have it nicely stashed away till I can use it ;)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
That should be "Whats a Black Orch?". You only use an when the word following starts with a vowel. :D

Actually it should be "what's a Black Orch?" as the usage is normally "what is"

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
On the server i play,(Dragonback) and ive be hangin at Ah on regular 3-4 times a day. I do not overestimate when i say theres all and only Chaos great weapon. My Orc is a rank 16 and I still have to use a rank 8 renow weap. The only weaps that's up for sale is onehanders, and thay are few very few.

same here on karak hirn where i play, i havent seen a great axe reward or drop or on AH since that shitty renown axe at rank 11 /RR6(?) and i'm 18 now.

granted i'm a bitch to kill in pvp because i use all my defensive proc skills so thats fun, but it wouldn't hurt to be able to dish out some damage to, not just take it :(

not sure if it has anything to do with the lack of SEARCHABLE great weapons on the AH. theres only axe, sword, hammer, etc etc etc that you can search for. and i'm starting to suspect that many of the results aint getting listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom