Black Ops III

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Why would pick a shoddy console port for your first game in 4 years? :(

Its performance seems to be all over the place.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I expect they will patch it :) Bad luck though, I gave up playing cod games some years ago, BF4 is good better, surprised you didn't get that?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It will be a bag of wank even if it did work, so why bother?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They already have patched it for some of the issues but it stills seems to have a memory leak. I still can't play Advanced Warfare properly in ultra widescreen I hope Black Ops 3 has better support.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I expect they will patch it :) Bad luck though, I gave up playing cod games some years ago, BF4 is good better, surprised you didn't get that?

I figured BF4 has been out too long so it wasn't worth getting into at this stage from an online POV (I was always in at the start with the previous BFs). I was going to wait for Battlefront, but I just saw Black Ops and bought it on a whim. Serves me right :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I figured BF4 has been out too long so it wasn't worth getting into at this stage from an online POV (I was always in at the start with the previous BFs). I was going to wait for Battlefront, but I just saw Black Ops and bought it on a whim. Serves me right :(

Shit happens mate. FWIW BF4 is cracking along quite nicely, I've waited 30 minutes to get onto a 64 man server before now. They brought a new map out last week, so things are still "alive" I guess :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I have an aversion to the Black ops brand since the original ran like a dog for no good reason on the PC I had at the time even though MW2 ran like a dream. In fact MW2 was the last one I enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom