Black Mage

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Waiting for the game to arrive, and wondering how I should start my black mage. Worth choosing another job in the start and then pick black mage at later lvls or?

If u buy some spells, and then change ur job from mage to something else and change it back again later, do u still have ur bought spells then, or do u have to buy em again?

Advices for black mage would be welcome too :p

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
First few levels are pretty simple, just find decent challenge targets and get as far back as possible go into attack mode then keep casting stone.

When you can, get a staff that does more damage and get your elemental damage spells and bind asap, other spells are nice but not essential. If you can afford it get some better armour or rings etc.

After that you can just kill decent challange - tough worms or bind nuke nuke run bind etc regular style decent challange - even match mobs.

Once you have learned a spell from a scroll you can never unlearn it.

Don't forget to get signet !

ECA

I am a FH squatter
get thf to 18, you only need to invest in armour at newie lvls to 11/12 then you can group to 18, sell all your stuff and have enough cash to support your mages for a while + THF @ 15+ is handy for gilfarming.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Above all:

Remember Signet.

BLM can be a tad hard from 1-10, only whm is harder 1-10.

Lvling another job (such as THF) to 18 first is a good idea, cause BLM is so much easier when you can have a sub-job with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom