Black Legion

L

leorin

BL homepage is up , members pls register and add u r name in general forum so webmaster can give u access to private section.

http://www.guildportal.com/guild.aspx?GuildID=5909

or

http://www.guildportal.com/guild.aspx? Hope it works

AND!

Black Legion looking for friendly ppls who can take critisism, and have interest in RVR. We will give you set teams to RvR with. So if you are tired of standin at apk for ages and yell lfg , and when u finally got 1 grp u get wiped and ppls log after 1st run.

Recruiting ppls lvl40+ atm.

Pm me (Remember/leorin), Yog , Ibilic , or Eldric ingame , and we ll have a chat.

O

old.Odysseus

huh? eldric is back? or new player?

GL with guild :)

E

Exinferis

whoever got eldric now screwed up the best name on the server :(

S

skile

Originally posted by Exinferis
whoever got eldric now screwed up the best name on the server :(

Scouts were good on Eldrics days tho, I have no clue why he quit :p.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by leorin
Black Legion looking for friendly ppls who can take critisism, and have interest in RVR. We will give you set teams to RvR with. So if you are tired of standin at apk for ages and yell lfg , and when u finally got 1 grp u get wiped and ppls log after 1st run.

1. Eh? So you're gonna be insulting people in your own guild so much you have to put a "Discretion is Advised" warning on the invitation in? eesh :\

2. Set teams? You mean permanently with 7 other people? What if 2 people aren't there? What if you get into a fight with one of the people? What if you get really bored of rvring with the same people over and over again?

3. I still go through that in guilds sometimes(not as frequent true, but it still happens). Sometimes people don't have a lot of time, and just want to rvr a bit before they go :). So I wouldn't promise people that this kinda thing won't happen, as it more than likely will ;).

I dunno, I just thought I'd pick a few things out.. I'm bored :)

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by skile
Scouts were good on Eldrics days tho, I have no clue why he quit :p.

whats that gotto do with what i said? :p

S

smerf

Re: Re: Black Legion

Originally posted by Trinilim
1. Eh? So you're gonna be insulting people in your own guild so much you have to put a "Discretion is Advised" warning on the invitation in? eesh :\

2. Set teams? You mean permanently with 7 other people? What if 2 people aren't there? What if you get into a fight with one of the people? What if you get really bored of rvring with the same people over and over again?

3. I still go through that in guilds sometimes(not as frequent true, but it still happens). Sometimes people don't have a lot of time, and just want to rvr a bit before they go :). So I wouldn't promise people that this kinda thing won't happen, as it more than likely will ;).

I dunno, I just thought I'd pick a few things out.. I'm bored :)

1. Critisism clearly does not mean insult, what we are after are people who are willing to listen to (and give) constructive critism when things go wrong so next time out we can do better, i.e. a team player.

2. I think what leo is saying here is that we will always try and form guild groups.

3. Not matter how much time you have its always polite to give the group some idea of when you are going to log. Everyone knows how annoying it is when you have a decent looking grp, you get wiped and 1/2 the people vanish with no warning. We aim to make grps that will stick together for a while and not just die when things look hard.

Hope that clears up a few points :>

L

leorin

Re: Re: Re: Black Legion

Originally posted by smerf
1. Critisism clearly does not mean insult, what we are after are people who are willing to listen to (and give) constructive critism when things go wrong so next time out we can do better, i.e. a team player.

2. I think what leo is saying here is that we will always try and form guild groups.

3. Not matter how much time you have its always polite to give the group some idea of when you are going to log. Everyone knows how annoying it is when you have a decent looking grp, you get wiped and 1/2 the people vanish with no warning. We aim to make grps that will stick together for a while and not just die when things look hard.

Schmerf alrdy answered....thx shmerf :))

S

swords

bah im having gfx card trouble still i cant even log dae on anymore :(

the world doesnt want me to get a new gfx card either this is the 3rd time an order has been delayed :/ 6 months i have waited for a fucking upgrade so i can play.

L

leorin

Originally posted by swords
bah im having gfx card trouble still i cant even log dae on anymore :(

the world doesnt want me to get a new gfx card either this is the 3rd time an order has been delayed :/ 6 months i have waited for a fucking upgrade so i can play.

aww daem :/ we want u back :D

S

swords

i want level 50 so i can kick ass a bit more :/
and i cant log in grrrr....

L

leorin

i want level 50 so i can kick ass a bit more :/
and i cant log in grrrr....

some1 give him new card pls

E

elahim

Daemyr m8, I noticed you logged on and off and on and off etc etc a few nights ago :/ From where are you ordering your GFX cards then? Must be somewhere else you can try?
Damnit you aint far from 50 either hehe, we need another merc! =)

L

leorin

! BL currently members , pls see 1st post :p and go say hello or smt at forums :) i ll start opostin there this week so pls read :D

T

Trinilim

Re: Re: Re: Black Legion

Originally posted by smerf

very well put :great:

S

swords

its on order from ATI already, 1-2 weeks.
i will have a team of professional computer geeks install it and config my pc for max performance.
its also after my end of year exams so when i return it will be a much calmer Daemyr.

not happy atm, Mum's not well and exam stress it's all taking it's toll.

L

leorin

its on order from ATI already, 1-2 weeks.
i will have a team of professional computer geeks install it and config my pc for max performance.
its also after my end of year exams so when i return it will be a much calmer Daemyr.

not happy atm, Mum's not well and exam stress it's all taking it's toll.

sad to hear that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom