Music Black Eyed Peas

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was lucky enough to be given some tickets to the Black Eyed Peas at the O2 for last night. To say they were awesome would be an understatement. They controlled the stage, had the audience in their hands and the music was absolutely fucking top notch.

During the concert each member of the band was introduced via screens (no talking) and then they would make an entrance and perform a solo arrangement.

Fergie was brilliant and she has such a powerful voice. Taboo nearly stole the show by flying up and down the stadium on a massive motorbike all complete with glowing leds and stuff. I said nearly....

Will.I.Am was then introduced, the arena went dark, suddenly they were constructing a robot, left arm, right arm, etc. Construction complete. What?!?! Suddenly the robot appeared. Two red laser nights on the head probed the audience. He moved into the centre of the arena, then green lasers appeared from the ceiling, spining around the robot, encasing him in a green shield.

Suddenly he spoke and stated that the arena was to be turned into a nightclub. The music started, some pumping tunes, the robot rapping and making it unique to him, the crowd goes mental. What's this? The robot is saying London is going up, up, up. Then you see it, the robot and his mixing gear is being elevated above the audience still encased in his green laser shield. Awesome. The mix that was played was just fantastic. Each song had something applied to it to make it subtly difference, all the while being rapped to.

Amazing night. Did anyone else manage to go see them on this tour?

ps. Notice I have not mentioned anything about the support act, fucking dire shit and I have no idea how she managed to get past the X-Factor judges.... :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Was planning on going, but tickets were far too expensive. The certainly create lots of energy.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chet you should have. Well worth the £50 if you had to spend it. Superb.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
To be miles up in the o2? No thanks, not many artists are worth that.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was in the standing area :)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Normally not my stlye of music but i must admit i do like alot of there music glad you had a great time. they have just been on number one of the noughties :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd never go. Sorry Deebslet, just not my thing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom