One of Freddy's beloved
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.84e Release Notes
Untitled
June 7, 2006

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Due to the extensive amount of feedback we have received from both our team leads and the player community, we have reverted the changes made on Pendragon yesterday to Banelord, and we instead have opted to do the following to this Master Level line:

All spells and Abilities in Banelord, except for Demoralization and Zone of Unmana, have been made to interrupt other players who are casting.

The radius on the following abilities has been reduced to 750: Primal Agony, Oppression, Inexorable Defeat, Tactical Insight, Chaotic Power, Agony Transmission and Demoralization.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2428.shtml

Corran

Part of the furniture
and the point of thread is?

There at least 2 discussing it here and 1 discussion on general already about it oO

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Wtf? we are allready discussing about 1.84F ...

next thing he would post is that wizzies will get nearsight..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i know you usually banelord two days too late, but this was already discussed lots :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
like it actually matters what they do to MLs with your playstyle :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
big-fool.jpg

as someone said u dont need banelord as u play so crap that u just stick doublefrost all the time :p

ps: and going out of range for heals and soloers killing u hahahahahahaha xDDDD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Why does ">.< Pooned" come off to me as one of those snotty kids who only dare to step in when he has bigger kids around protecting him?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Why does ">.< Pooned" come off to me as one of those snotty kids who only dare to step in when he has bigger kids around protecting him?

Because he's probably like this irl;

geek.jpg

MaCaBr3

Banned
Did you really think no one ever read those patch notes on herald? They are like 6 days old. If something get's posted on the herald, it will be posted here withing 0.01231031 seconds.

Yes i'm whining because you post old news.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Thats 1 of the better in a long time:fluffle:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i just want to know what these mls are, did i miss a patch note or something? banelord? convoker? warlord? i mean wtf? new classes or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom