News Bizzare bitch

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Fucking Americans, they're all nutters

*apart from the ones on freddies ofc*

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
A judge set a hearing for the case why? Why wasn't this person evaluated for mental health issues?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Stop judging before you know if it is true or not!!! :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, if the judge feels there's enough evidence to waste the courts time, so be it.

Probably a no-brainer in itself, but they have to investicate these things step by step.

Ofcourse the judge might be a loonie, but those are speculations.

(Do not take the above without a pinch of salt)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well, if the judge feels there's enough evidence to waste the courts time, so be it.

Probably a no-brainer in itself, but they have to investicate these things step by step.

Ofcourse the judge might be a loonie, but those are speculations.

Stop playing devils advocate and talking bollocks, for this thread it just isn't gonna wash. :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hensh the edit, the story in itself is so beyond any comprehension, that it's a pisstake, or just a loonie.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I think the judge has seen this woman for what she is and is setting her up for a SPECTACULAR smackdown in the courtroom.
Add to that the fact that Diddy can buy enough representation to defend himself and countersue for defamation.

She's on a road to Loserville and it'll be funny to see her reaction when she gets the legal smack laid down.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think the judge has seen this woman for what she is and is setting her up for a SPECTACULAR smackdown in the courtroom.
Add to that the fact that Diddy can buy enough representation to defend himself and countersue for defamation.

She's on a road to Loserville and it'll be funny to see her reaction when she gets the legal smack laid down.

Also there's the money issue. Doesn't the court get a fee for cases anyway? This means teh woman will be paying it, which serves as a lesson. She can't be sued right away(not counting counterstrikez), so this is could be a punishment via backdoor.

Or is it different in the states? The courtfee that is.

Then again, could be real, which would be many sorts of awesome :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Backdoor punishment, Thot's favourite kind! :D :p ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
this sort of shit shouldnt really be allowed to go to court or be publicised

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom