Bit of self e-peen stroking, Nfd dings 200 Millions Rps!

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Big grats NFD

Congax said:
But nm, I'm not planning on doing this in NFD's gratz thread and even though it annoys me enormously, you're one of them. Consider applying to CLA.
Ppl like you let me smile.How more nerds i see cry over CLA how more i see
that we do great work for the realm.Ofc there is still the king of the nerds censi.
Grouping with fg stealthers in the old frontiers and jumped on all what they seen.
And now say to the ppl how they must play.
:m00: :m00: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/193346/crazy_cow_i_like_to_muh/ :m00: :m00:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
horlely said:
Big grats NFD

that we do great work for the realm.Ofc there is still the king of the nerds censi.
Grouping with fg stealthers in the old frontiers and jumped on all what they seen.

I'm not saying how anyone should play, I was merely pointing out my disliking towards Littlefirby. Sorry for using CLA for that, but is true that you're the new TeamZerg stealth guild ;) (The old one was Marsh Horde, fyi! :D)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
swords said:
Naughty F*kin Druggies :p

Damn my money was on 'No F*kin Dicks', ladyboys the lots of em ;-) j/k

Gratz on the 200 mill btw :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
NFD
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NFD (originally Noise For Destruction) are a London-based hybrid gothic rock band formed by Peter "Bob" White and Simon Rippin (both formerly of Sensorium) and Tony Pettit (formerly of Fields of the Nephilim and Nefilim).

Fcking Goths. :p

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
I'm not saying how anyone should play, I was merely pointing out my disliking towards Littlefirby. Sorry for using CLA for that, but is true that you're the new TeamZerg stealth guild ;) (The old one was Marsh Horde, fyi! :D)
therein lies the issue... your fixation with me... get over it... you wont ever be as good as me! :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
horlely said:
Big grats NFD

:m00: :m00: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/193346/crazy_cow_i_like_to_muh/ :m00: :m00:

oh lal, a live-rper calling others nerds, teh irony ;/

don't miss the dragonfest in 270 days mejit!

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Congax said:

TBH the TeamZerg was just a Deadly Shadows rip off. NM, people play the game the way they want (& that goes for within NFD too).

Ohh, & a huge apology to Wyst is in order so I'd better make it public - I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to put you & the MH down it was just an off the cuff remark (yes I'm old & ugly enough to know better).

& cheers for the grats. I'll let you in on a secret though - it was all Mael, Finche & Crom & their multiple toon shenanigans!!!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Congrats guys, I've seen you guys ever since you was formed basically and I just gotta say..

Im impressed, i really am, there was times when I doubted your capacity and questioned your playstyle aswell but you got your shit together and Im just happy to see it :) Not bad for a bunch of carebears!

If any of you NFD-fellas remember Anfauglir, he says grats too (my brother in law).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
kivik said:
oh lal, a live-rper calling others nerds, teh irony ;/

don't miss the dragonfest in 270 days mejit!
he isnt a RP'er, he just uses it as an excuse to play like a dick.

Anyway, not really the place for CLA whine.

Gratz NFD, very nice guys in game, not played with any of you but never seen you add on any of my fights :) (actually tell a lie you did spank a mini group that thought their luck was in once :) )

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Genedril said:
TBH the TeamZerg was just a Deadly Shadows rip off. NM, people play the game the way they want (& that goes for within NFD too).

Ohh, & a huge apology to Wyst is in order so I'd better make it public - I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to put you & the MH down it was just an off the cuff remark (yes I'm old & ugly enough to know better).

& cheers for the grats. I'll let you in on a secret though - it was all Mael, Finche & Crom & their multiple toon shenanigans!!!

Ghehehe.

:D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well, we're an old skool mixed guild, not an rvr guild with peeps all with a similar idea on how to play the game. Peeps play how they like, it's a matter for them. All the nfd grps have their own policies on how to play, which aren't the guild one - luckily they all pretty similar, or i think it would cause no end of trouble, internally and externally.

Think we done okay just surviving, was a time a couple of years ago when it looked like the mixed guilds had had it and we were in trouble (ie peeps fucking off to pure rvr guilds and stuff), sure plenty of other guilds know what I'm on about. Anyhow ta for kind words and same to all the drongos that have stuck with us.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Mael, if all guilds were like NFD this game would be SO much more enjoyable. Even though i'm in one of those supposed l33t rvr guild :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Ahem...I believe i was giving some suggestions also :p

You mean when you were sleeping in Bens chair too hung over to even eat the r0x brekky Ben made us? At that time? :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Jarahl said:
You mean when you were sleeping in Bens chair too hung over to even eat the r0x brekky Ben made us? At that time? :p

I just wasn't hungry! you got to eat it though :p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but I keep forgetting to post em, well host em really. Anyone know a good and easy host for pictures? So I can upload the pictures I took from the Synergy meet.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Gratz NFD, a guild that stands out to me as a bunch of really nice guys and have often made a whole day of play worth it in a few minutes by giving a nice fight or just being nice to me when i tried to solo.

Mucho <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom