Bit early for this i know...but

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Any word on when EU pre-order will be available. Amazon.com is already taking US pre-orders for WAR at $49.99. Is there a european distributer set up yet?

Santh

Fledgling Freddie
Well i can only speak for the danes, but i know you can pre-order it from coolshop.dk at the cost 374DKK or around 65 US Dollar - actully that's kinda expensive..
But back to the point, im certain that there are EU distributers out there. In any case i would probably wait abit, i've seen post claiming that the ones that preorder the game, will be granted entry into the final stage of the beta. So i would wait untill a package solution or something came up ;)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
It'll be available through the usual channels however please bear in mind that the release date hasn't even been pencilled in yet. Any store which is taking pre-orders is just guessing currently regarding the final price and release date. Many places will allow you to 'pre-order' but all you're doing at this stage is putting your name - and your money - on the 'I'm interested' list.
As soon as there's an official release date you'll see proper pre-orders start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom