Biscuits: tea dunking

What's the best biscuit for dunking in tea ?

• Total voters

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah someone find the peter kay kicy dunking sketch im too old and lazy (actually ive been looking for about 20 mins, im just lamez0r) and this will prove that hobnobs are zee best!

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
she is a glen. ive been doing this with chocolate fingers and kit kats for the past 8 years.

OLD.

but tea is fucking minging apparently :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bahumat said:
natalie imbruglia said on graham norton's show about what the aussies call the orgasm biscuit, yeah sounds dumb i know but ms imbruglia is very hot so i'll let her off this time.

anyways you get a penguin bar, bite the top right and bottom left corners off, you dunk the open corner in and suck the other end, just as the tea hits you lips from the biscuit you put the whole thing in your mouth.

Don't get Pengiuns in Aussie - so I think they use Tim Tams - which are essentially the same. Double chocolate TT's pwn

250px-Tim_tam.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tris- said:
she is a glen. ive been doing this with chocolate fingers and kit kats for the past 8 years.

OLD.

i never said i just found out about it nor did i say it was new? did you really need to specify how long you have been doing this...then say OLD.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
TBH I'd rather not know where someone sticks their chocolate finger and for how long...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Bahumat said:
i never said i just found out about it nor did i say it was new? did you really need to specify how long you have been doing this...then say OLD.
i never said you said it was new. i never said you just found out.

what i did infact say (and if you read what id typed, you would know) was what she is doing is a glen. and i pointed out i have been doing it for 8 years to show just how epically old it is. on the scale of glens this one is pretty major glennage on her behalf.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah but no but yeah but no but he said that i said that we were thinking right that he was gonna say about me saying that he said it.

and i was like oh....my....god!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bahumat said:
yeah but no but yeah but no but he said that i said that we were thinking right that he was gonna say about me saying that he said it.

and i was like oh....my....god!

lmao

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
Honestly, is there any question? Hob Knobs rule. Ask peter kay
true that, and the people who chose pink wafers are sick sick freaks of nature.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol my bf came home from work and was telling me how one of the gals from the office showed him something really cool to do with a kit kat finger...

upon noticing my raised eyebrows and knowing i have a tendancy to think the dirtiest possible thing and being able to make a sexual inuendo out of just about anything he immeadiately said "no not that! you bite the ends off dip it in tea and drink through it"

needless to say i was a tad dissapointed.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hansmoleman said:
thats what you get for being perverted tbh :p
usually i get a willy in an unexpected place tbh but nm.

earsecks4tehwin!!!111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom