BioWare RPG's

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
ME follower infos

you can talk Wrex down so he doesnt go bat shit, if not , ashley or you can execute him
and at the damn/base/thing after, either ashley or the bloke will be killed, you get to pick which one to keep tho
you also dont have to pick up wrex, or indeed the policeman if you dont want to really, and just do it with 3 of you

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
ME follower infos

you can talk Wrex down so he doesnt go bat shit, if not , ashley or you can execute him
and at the damn/base/thing after, either ashley or the bloke will be killed, you get to pick which one to keep tho
you also dont have to pick up wrex, or indeed the policeman if you dont want to really, and just do it with 3 of you

If you bear in mind that the person you send with the aliens is the one you want to keep, (you have to make the other person sit with the bomb) then you get to talk to the aliens afterwards in your ship. Otherwise they will not be there (i.e. dead).
I dunno, maybe they show up in the sequel... maybe not. Either way, it's nice to have saved them.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
well if you watch the trailer for the second one it does say " sheppard is dead", but wait, theres more...

so who knows :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
well if you watch the trailer for the second one it does say " sheppard is dead", but wait, theres more...

so who knows :p

Previews since that video have admitted Sheppard isn't dead

Adari

Part of the furniture
also the faw states that if you use your me1 save in which a character dies, he/she will also be dead in me2

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
also the faw states that if you use your me1 save in which a character dies, he/she will also be dead in me2

I doubt that.

Also, there's a video from a show where Sheppard says to the ambassador who gets assassinated, you know, the one whose sister (the sister is a slaver) gets killed? Well she says to Sheppard (in ME2), "I thought you were dead!", to which he replies, "I got better". I think it's an Arnie line... can't remember where it's from, though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I doubt that.

Also, there's a video from a show where Sheppard says to the ambassador who gets assassinated, you know, the one whose sister (the sister is a slaver) gets killed? Well she says to Sheppard (in ME2), "I thought you were dead!", to which he replies, "I got better". I think it's an Arnie line... can't remember where it's from, though.

oooooh, undead, spooky!

L4D 2.5? xD

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH

I had time to look it up now: All of the above theories are ironed out by the devs in this vid: go this site and look for the "E3 Reveal" video.
Mass Effect 2

P.S. How ace does Legion look?

Adari

Part of the furniture
Awesome trailer! I'm wondering if you can change class even if you use your ME (1) character in ME2, does anyone know?

L

leebingate

i quite liked jade empire.

even with the somewhat dodgy console port it can still be a proper fun game.

tho the replayability is nonexistant.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
no, you cant play the game again right after you finished. but once a year or so is doable if your memory isn't good :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
BioWare open to the possibility of a Mass Effect MMO | Massively

massively.com said:
BioWare open to the possibility of a Mass Effect MMO

by Justin Olivetti on Sep 30th 2011 2:00PM

Sci-fi, Interviews, New titles, Star Wars: The Old Republic

If you've been among the vocal crowds demanding that BioWare stop fiddling around with that "Star Wars thing" and get on a Mass Effect MMO as soon as possible, today might be your day of vindication. It turns out that BioWare's co-founders are very much open to the possibility of an online edition of its popular Mass Effect franchise.

Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk recently fielded the ever-popular question in a much more upbeat tone than ever before. Zeschuk says the studio will evaluate a potential Mass Effect MMO in the near future: "You never know. I think once The Old Republic is done, we'll take a fresh look at the market."

"We're focused very much on The Old Republic, Mass Effect 3 and Wrath of Heroes, and all the other things we've announced, and haven't announced, but we also have the opportunity to look at our franchises in a way we haven't ever before. There are lots of new platforms and lots of new business models," Muzyka added.

Mass Effect: The MMO is one of those speculative rumors that seems to never die. Analysts have predicted that such an MMO could top Star Wars: The Old Republic's numbers.[/url]

Tags: bioware, ea-bioware, greg-zeschuk, interview, mass-effect, mass-effect-3, mass-effect-mmo, Ray-Muzyka, rumor, star-wars-the-old-republic, swtor, wrath-of-heroes

http://massively.joystiq.com/tag/wrath-of-heroes/

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mixed feelings about that, i'm not to sure it would actually work to be honest.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Mixed feelings about that, i'm not to sure it would actually work to be honest.

My opinion is that were they to do it, it would be too SWTOR-like. At least, at the moment. I think I'd prefer them to learn more from the making of SWTOR and let the genre move into it's next-generation/iteration before beginning a new MMO.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
One of the things I like about the ME franchise is that it has a beginning, a middle and an end. I also like the ongoing persistence in your choices from the earlier games.

I'm not sure the dynamic would work quite as well in an MMO setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom