BioWAAAAAAGH!

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Flimgoblin, Jun 24, 2009.

1. mooSe_

mooSe_ FH is my second home

That's probably what they are trying to do; move everyone who is useful from the WAR team onto the KOTOR team and then keep WAR running with minimum costs.

2. Fefner

Fefner Can't get enough of FH

They are clustering the remaining server in the US onto one server inc classic for one big toa server, then origins will be worked on. But i must say the origins they are making wont be like old style daoc so i think it will be a flop imo unless they do bring back old skool daoc then it will bring back lots of the old player base.

Oh there is a chance that euro daoc accounts might be able to be moved to us servers they were working on it and something was mentioned about 2 weeks ago about this.

3. Sharkith

Sharkith Can't get enough of FH

Do you think they will fix the sticky terrain? I hate getting stuck on terrain like 7 times a night.

:p

4. Genedril

Genedril Part of the furniture

It's not the terrain!! You should wash your shoes more often tbh, hanging out in dodgy night clubs has left them all sticky.

5. AngelHeal

AngelHeal Part of the furniture

that f*ck for that.. finally i can change my sig..:p

6. Roo Stercogburn

Roo Stercogburn Resident Freddy

Perhaps put GU Comics by: Woody Hearn in your sig.

7. TheBinarySurfer

TheBinarySurfer Can't get enough of FH

I do love GU.

There was another internet forum that had a picture of Marc in a suite with a black bootprint clearly on his arse...