BioWAAAAAAGH!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Cut their losses with WAR imo and develop a completely new MMO - there's no way WAR will bring back the amount of users it lost, it's had its first impression period and failed.

I hope someone on the Bioware side realises there is potential to make a quick and easy money by having a look at DAoC.

That's probably what they are trying to do; move everyone who is useful from the WAR team onto the KOTOR team and then keep WAR running with minimum costs.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, be interesting to see what they do with the old girl DAOC..

Origins in the pipeline still?.. yum :D.

They are clustering the remaining server in the US onto one server inc classic for one big toa server, then origins will be worked on. But i must say the origins they are making wont be like old style daoc so i think it will be a flop imo unless they do bring back old skool daoc then it will bring back lots of the old player base.

Oh there is a chance that euro daoc accounts might be able to be moved to us servers they were working on it and something was mentioned about 2 weeks ago about this.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Do you think they will fix the sticky terrain? I hate getting stuck on terrain like 7 times a night.

:p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Do you think they will fix the sticky terrain? I hate getting stuck on terrain like 7 times a night.

:p

It's not the terrain!! You should wash your shoes more often tbh, hanging out in dodgy night clubs has left them all sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom