Bioshock

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
um... no.

Ooooooh, didn't somebody wake up with a sybian stuck up their ass.

Why have I yet to go to bed? o_o Hmm... 1 1/2h till store opens.. Caffeinneee in 1 1/2h, yay xD Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah xD:D

Overdriven

Scary that sybian is such a 21st century word :D

Best we can do is orly, sybian and old?

Yet, I've not seen somebody "sybian" IRL... I've seen somebody "orly" and "old" irl xD Seeing somebody "sybian" irl would make my year.

EDIT:

Saying that, I'm sure we'd love to see Karma do a sybian IRL :(

Overdriven

From PC games to female sex toys. The force of FH is with us.

Overdriven

Your lack of pron disturbs me :kissit:

I don't collect, I have enough resources to not collect it XD I WAS going to say something about something I saw a few days ago.. But I don't think anyone wants to hear about a dual sybian and 4 females o_o

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
well i imagine now more people will be able to comment on the game, seeing as it was finally successfully cracked by some random russian.

me, i like the game. its not the 2nd coming of the fps genre, but its a really really good fps, with a cool story and cool atmosphere, sad that some people dont enjoy it. it also looks (and runs! omg a console port that actually runs well) great with everything maxed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I agree, though i am not a huge fan of the corridor FPS, i just love the atmosphere, the music fits well and i like the chat from the enemies. Runs really well on my PC with everything maxed, not a screen hang up or glitch in sight.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
It was developed for PC and 360 concurrently, they had different teams for the interfaces on both platforms. Technically it's not a console port

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
How the fuck can they release a game without shader 2.0 support? :E

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Ye, which is a great excuse for not supporting a card released in the latter half of 2005 and which was also supported by dozens of other games earlier in the year ^_^

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
you look on the box (or the internet) for the minimum requirements. you notice that a SM3 card is required. you dont buy it. a million people do. 2k dont care.
i meant its 2007 in the sense that amongst pc gamers cards that do support sm3 are more common than those that dont.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just a tip, tells you how to get a really cool tonic, but thought i'd hide it for those wanting a challenge.

Take a fuckton of photos of things, you gain access to a stealth ability ;)

yes, really nice for when you set off a security camera :) or for the nice clean head shots, though i have found it bugs now and again, splicers can still see you sometimes

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Isn't *Bioshock* what happens when a carton of orangic yoghurt jumps on you in the middle of the night screaming its head off ?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
  • Get hypnotise big daddy plasmid
  • hypnotise big daddy
  • walk around for a bit
  • find other big daddy
  • shoot other big daddy
  • watch fun

It's teh win! \o/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sharma...spoilers... :eek:

Like you mods would say "Even if you think it's minuscule information".

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
its not rly a spoiler that theres plasmids and big daddies in the game?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma...spoilers... :eek:

Like you mods would say "Even if you think it's minuscule information".

Every single magazine that's ever even previewed Bioshock has mentioned the above! :p

Silly man!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Every single magazine that's ever even previewed Bioshock has mentioned the above! :p

Silly man!

That's why i don't read them, especially the parts/reviews that tell stuff like "do this for fun".

Doesn't hurt putting it in spoilers.

Game spoilers are a bit more difficult then movie spoilers.

As an example, i wouldn't want to know about the guns that i might find in Doom, or what happens if i find a Blue Flower in Lala Land adventure.

If you get my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom