Bioshock 3!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First "F*ck you" come from the thread title, why?
Second comes from linking to the anal leak of the devil that is msn.com.
Third comes...well...just because!

On the story though, has to be some serious mental issues to sit on the can for two years.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I could explain the thread title but.. nah. Maybe if you'd asked nicely I would. ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I get it, but it wasn't that funny to justify that title.

I beg to differ. And I don't like it when people say "f*ck you" to me for no real reason so.. I'm going to ask you nicely to please not do that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I beg to differ. And I don't like it when people say "f*ck you" to me for no real reason so.. I'm going to ask you nicely to please not do that.

Duely noted and and will reason it more thoroughly from now on.

First might have been a bit harsh, where "not really that funny title" would've sufficed. Second stands though, as does third, which wasn't meant to be taken as seriously and was there to lighten the tone of the whole post.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks. :)

And out of curiousity.. why is it bad to link to msn? I didn't realize. I mean, I know microsoft=satan and such.. but I was trying to find this article in English so googled it and that's what came up. I really don't visit msn otherwise.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thanks. :)

And out of curiousity.. why is it bad to link to msn? I didn't realize. I mean, I know microsoft=satan and such.. but I was trying to find this article in English so googled it and that's what came up. I really don't visit msn otherwise.

More of a personal opinion on msn sites. Slow, flashy things all over etc. I just can't think of a worse site(public) then that.

It's not your fault per say, but you're the messenger(pun) here so i had to shoto someone.

G

i think hes got out of the wrong side of the icefloat today................

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i think hes got out of the wrong side of the icefloat today................

Not really, i'm actually having a good day, just that i don't usually get that offensive like others do on a more daily basis.

This, is due to msn sites.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway to get back on topic... how the hell does your skin grow attached to the toilet seat??? I wonder if there was solidified.. stuff.. squished between her and the seat.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Anyway to get back on topic... how the hell does your skin grow attached to the toilet seat??? I wonder if there was solidified.. stuff.. squished between her and the seat.

Two years, body lives, etc.

If you held your fingertips together for two years, i'm thinking they would grow together too. Kinda like those chinese(or was it japanese) girls who's feet are molded over time.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
What im woundering is how that woman cleaned herself, not taking a decent shower for 2 years <sniff> eeeeeew. probably havnt shaved in a while either. nor a hearcut. and man, what do you DO all day just sitting on the can. id grow boored after an hour :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom