Bin Laden is deaded

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
All to coincide with Obama's re-election campaign, now isn't that funny ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Here's the speech he made in the morning for those who wern't awake, pretty brief but to the point.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Turamber

Part of the furniture
A lot of this seems very odd. How could he be living in a major city in Pakistan, near so many retired military commanders, and not be recognised and reported? What does this say for US-Pakistan relations? How long did the USA know he was there? Yes I know what they said but maybe it is the cynic in me that doesn't believe it.

And his body was disposed of before there could be independent verification? Hmmm.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This guy accidentally was live reporting the whole thing on twitter, kinda funny.

Twitter

nath

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of this seems very odd. How could he be living in a major city in Pakistan, near so many retired military commanders, and not be recognised and reported? What does this say for US-Pakistan relations? How long did the USA know he was there? Yes I know what they said but maybe it is the cynic in me that doesn't believe it.

And his body was disposed of before there could be independent verification? Hmmm.
If Bin Laden isn't actually dead, it would be incredibly stupid of Obama to say they got him. All it'd take would be a little video released to Al Jazeera with Osama saying "o hai" and Obama would never have any credibility again.

If Osama was already dead and Obama is now taking credit for it.. well, still risky.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was only a matter of time before somebody on some major news network had some sort of brainfreeze with Obama and Osama in the same sentence. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom