Billy Talent

G

gremlin

New Canadian punk/rock band, Billy Talent. Sounds like At The Drive-In gone punk with vocals that sound like Mark Morriss of the Bluetones on speed.

Check out the new single "Try Honesty", the flash app on the front page lets you listen to the full length versions of some of the new album tracks.

Gets lots of thumbs up from me.

O

old.Kez

Heh, I nabbed the advance release a few days ago; it is an amazing album. Staning in the rain (sic) is most fantastic. I've preordered it on Amazon, though it doesn't seem to list When I was a girl (track #13). Hmmm.

D

Daffeh

Just picked this up today, pretty good albumn for a debut. Its certainly influenced by ATDI, and that can only be a good thing :)

Whats this about track 13? Looks like UK release only has 12 songs (gits).

M

Munkey-

bit too whigny for me, still, something a bit alternative to listen to than my usual fare.

M

MYstIC G

The webby only lists 12 tracks for the album which sucks because they sound quite good.

O

old.Kez

01 How it Goes
02 Try Honestly
03 Living in the Shadows
04 Lies
05 The Ex
06 Line & Sinker
07 River Below
08 Staning in the Rain
09 Cut the Curtains
10 Prisoner of Today
11 Nothing to Lose
12 Voices of Violence
13 When I Was A Little Girl

^ tracklist of the advance release, as referred to in my previous post. I cancelled my pre-order, so y'know, I've no idea whats on the actual CD.

J

Jonaldo

Is the album better than those songs they play on the website? Not very good at all. (in my opinion of course, which is what musical taste is based on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom