Bill O'reily

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
/rant on

Bill O'reilly is THE biggest retard ever. I mean including Thugs and Dorimhor. And i really do not like those 2.

Seen this idiot several times. He is on fox.. thaaaats right.

So, he was on Oprah (yes i watched Oprah) even though i knew somewhat what his points were. My jaw literally dropped during the interview. He started out by ripping into people that said anything questionable about the U.S
He said, among other things, "America is the greatest nation in history." nevermind Ancient Rome or Ancient Persia? Suddenly he insulted Denmark and Holland. And considdering Denmark is one of a handful of countries that support stupid asses, it was pretty ignorant. Bill O'reilly is everything that people hate about america. He is a disgrace, he actually makes me sick.

If you ever get the chance to see the Bill O'reilly on Oprah bit.. do it. I promise you, you'll be disgusted.

/rant off

/edit i misspelled O'reilly in the title. Great

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm know a few people like that irl, the kind of person who knows everything about everything.. their view is always right and anyone else is wrong, sorry anyone else who disagrees with them is wrong. Then if you do manage to get a point across which is in contradiction to their point of view guess what? your a fascist nazi!

i just go in to switch off mode when they open their mouths tbh

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
He's on fox news.
That's an automatic ignore in my book.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
NikonL said:

xDDDDD

Repped!

As for the wanker himself? He is just one of a (very) vocal minority in America atm, like the people who claim that if they legalise gay marriage, then people will be marring dogs next (you know who you are Rick "Frothy Mixture" Santorum). These people (and I use the term loosely) are mainly republicans, so just be thankful that they have finnaly lost the senate and congress, to the more sane minded Americans.

A nice satire on their views can be found at: Conservatives for American Values

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom