Fitness Bikes!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dug out my bike, and plan on cycling to work each day, its only 3.5 miles but plenty of up and down. The bike has been in the barn for a couple of years so covered in dust. Was a top-end-for-halfords about 5 years ago.

Seems in good nick, got a couple of new tyres and inner tubes and got them on, given it a clean and an oil. Brakes seem OK, they were new when it went away.

Anything else I should check? Are the gear/brake cables or gear chain prone to wearing out if left for a long time?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dug out my bike, and plan on cycling to work each day, its only 3.5 miles but plenty of up and down. The bike has been in the barn for a couple of years so covered in dust. Was a top-end-for-halfords about 5 years ago.

Seems in good nick, got a couple of new tyres and inner tubes and got them on, given it a clean and an oil. Brakes seem OK, they were new when it went away.

Anything else I should check? Are the gear/brake cables or gear chain prone to wearing out if left for a long time?
Yeah check the rider tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. Ride it round the street for a bit. See if it carries you. If yes, job jobbed.

I'd love to live within cycling distance from work. An hour each way'd be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom