Biggest damage

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
before buffbots and SC was standards in thid i PA'd a sm for 75x dmg :> 402+217 on mainhand + some dmg on offhand with crit :) was funny :cheers: shame i deleted the screenie

(since when can you crit 50%+?)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Fight on my hands?

Nah - that name rings a bell - Darthfay. Already killed him one on one. Not sure if he was at the right level though. Could well have been running around blue forra while. But he hit the dirt already to PKJ.

*waves to Blinks* seem to recognise that name as well :D .

PKJ

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Have fun beating a Reaver in 1v1. You can't kill him unless you PA him beforehand with a fat crit. And of course a skald with a 2hander even when buffed and whatnot can't really 1v1 a shield tank, especially not reavers, all you get is block block, viper for 218014 dmg with elemental dmg add. Especially not on level 50, slam, levi , levi, levi =dead sb

Blinks

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Nah - that name rings a bell - Darthfay. Already killed him one on one. Not sure if he was at the right level though. Could well have been running around blue forra while. But he hit the dirt already to PKJ.

*waves to Blinks* seem to recognise that name as well :D .

PKJ

/wave Pkj is the only person i dont wanna meet in a 1 vs 1 ;)

you hurt :(

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
I win then.

Once when I played a runie in thid I got a magnificent gtaoe nuke on the defenders of the ck. The nuke made the ground break and a few moments later all of ck slided down into the river close to ab. I was so shocked that I forgot to make a screenshot and the evil GOA staff had built up a new ck the day after when I realised I forgot to make a screen shot of it :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Landslide

I remember it. Only time one of my other Alts was killed. Flattened under all that falling rubble. Was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nerf Runies!

PKJ

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Gaddry said:
lol can tell u going to get some uber roxor dudes posting crap liek yeah i hit for 1003873246

I find it hard to believe u hit for 500...

I don't.

My sorcerer been hit for 500+ dmg before by a fat dworf hunter!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
KOOKen said:
(since when can you crit 50%+?)

since before they changed it :p

oh and zerkers can still get 100% crits in hamster mode :p

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
think it was around 700 dmg with my merc, on a blue caster..
24merc Dorny

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Dorny said:
24merc Dorny

What did that look like, 350+175 crit main hand, 125+50 crit offhand? I seriously doubt that mate. Far beyond any dmg cap using 1h weapons at 24. Just not possible.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Dorny said:
24merc Dorny

Blue con casters have 700 hp omg, my armsman has barely 800+.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
missed a PA on a fully buffed, fully sc'd lvl 50 warrior in thid and only hit for 893 + 999955 crit meights!!1111 its teh truth!!11111

he lvld from 24 to 50 on spiders fyi

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Not damage related but does anyone know the etymology of the word "meights"? Just when I thought the English language couldn't be bastardised any further that starts cropping up on every DAoC forum known to man and beast alike :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
etymology?

etymology - thought that was a medical condition?

PKJ

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Lyne said:
Not damage related but does anyone know the etymology of the word "meights"? Just when I thought the English language couldn't be bastardised any further that starts cropping up on every DAoC forum known to man and beast alike :)

meights = m8s as in spelling the word 8 due to using m8s as a shorter amount of typing it is supposedly "leeter" or something, that is how I seen it anyway

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
meights = m8s as in spelling the word 8 due to using m8s as a shorter amount of typing it is supposedly "leeter" or something, that is how I seen it anyway

Ahh of course, oops can't believe I didn't pick up on that.. I wonder if we'll start getting "teebeeaich"s any time soon then :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Staffzor said:
For your information, it's not supposed to be "leet". It's a funny way to say m8, and people who use m8 regularly, as in not as a joke calling sign, are heavily retarded. Plz users fall into the same category.

The people whose main language isn't english tend to tweak and twist all kinds of words for comedy use you see.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Troll 2h hammer zerker unbuffed 279+217 crit in zerk mode \o/

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
For your information, it's not supposed to be "leet". It's a funny way to say m8, and people who use m8 regularly, as in not as a joke calling sign, are heavily retarded. Plz users fall into the same category.

The people whose main language isn't english tend to tweak and twist all kinds of words for comedy use you see.

Still originated in the same way tho which is what was asked

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Well so far aint been to thid much with my NS yet but this was my first hit after making her yesterday hope the image works :twak:

sshot021.jpg

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 578 damage, anyway Pluisje crit shotted me for just over 400 a few times last night, hes definatly my most feared enemy atm, a scout. BTW my new skalds called Freddyshouse DotCom, already sorted his equip and dinged 22 last night. (at 2:30 dam im tired)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
My slash inf pae'd a blue kobbie shammie with no armor ( a buffbot ) for 680 :F

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom