Big Worm...

A

Archeon

Well, title... Umm....

Yeah, well midgards SI boss mob. Albis have Apocolyspe, hibs have that 9 headed dragon and we have somthing the design team leader found under his boot one day. :rolleyes:

So i was wondering, has anyone actually managed to take down this bohemith? or is it still undefeated> if so i want its camp bonus :)

A

Archeon

thats the one i'm talking about, as far as i'm aware nobodys even made an attempt on this mob on Excal yet. I dunno maybe i've just not been on at the right times or somthing.

Shame...

Still, thanks for the SS's :)

O

old.rauthian

wr took a pok at him few weeks back 3 fg what we did not no is this
if a char is killed by it ,it then greats a ghost of the dead char so lets say as in my case an sm dies he then creats a ghost of that sm and he then pbaes the others that are there i was actualy killed by gog a wr gm( think he loved that) i then proced to pbae the remaining members and killed 1 gm and a few others (i did like that)
so can it be killed i dont no maybe if a deaad person is resed then maybe his ghost will die if so it will take alot of healers resing full time

D

Durux

I don't think anyone has tried him for real yet.
But i know the LFoM Alliance have tried The Rift in trollheim, it's a lvl 99 mob, and real nasty bugger if u ask me. I'm in the LFoM Alliance and was on that raid. Every time it kills someone, it spawns a lvl 60ish mob.
Maybe ppl is just trying to take some other high lvl mobs ;)

G

Gurthaur

It would be fun with a serious attempt to kill em both tho. :)

O

old.amoeba

Red Guard had a Trollheim explore raid about 4 weeks ago. We got bored and tried killing the worm - 3fg's of mostly 50s and we took about 1% of it before wipeout.

At a guess would need 10fg's to kill it.

W

Whoodoo_RD

tried it in beta, with a fully equiped 5-6 fg, lasted quite a while and got him to about 60% before we got wiped.

Users who are viewing this thread