big thx to all that showed for arti raid!

X

xGenocidex

heh didn't think so many hibs would show tbh :) but i'm happy with turn out :D i might run a few more arti raids (maybe) defo gonna start running kraken and levi raids tho!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
best raid I've been on in DAOC by a long way, well worked mate!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Incidentally you have the patience of a saint I'd have booted half of the 120+ people there for asking the same question OVER AND OVER AND OVER again :)

oh and ROFL at "Thepolice" poor sod died so many times!

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Kami said:
Incidentally you have the patience of a saint I'd have booted half of the 120+ people there for asking the same question OVER AND OVER AND OVER again :)

oh and ROFL at "Thepolice" poor sod died so many times!

AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

nice raid

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, i totally missed this raid... Ah well, i will keep an eye out for more of these raids, i am sure i will get the appropriate credits on my toons some day. :)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
I hope you'll run more of these raids, Genocide. As Matt, I wasn't able to come :<

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Incidentally what was the deal with the chap who kept getting booted from the BG? I can't remember the character name but all hell broke loose whenever someone spotted him joining. As someone who use to play Alb 99% of the time I felt like I was missing out on something!

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Incidentally what was the deal with the chap who kept getting booted from the BG? I can't remember the character name but all hell broke loose whenever someone spotted him joining. As someone who use to play Alb 99% of the time I felt like I was missing out on something!
that was xio

anyways, nice raid :)

X

xGenocidex

it was Xioeen and Barker :) i made a macro which i was spamming all the way along to remove them from bg over and over and over

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
heh didn't think so many hibs would show tbh :) but i'm happy with turn out :D i might run a few more arti raids (maybe) defo gonna start running kraken and levi raids tho!

would love another, missed this one >.< and need someone that has done Foppish sleaves ^^

So if you do another raid with more or less same, or whatever artis people want I will gladly join in ;D

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Kami said:

The worst person ever to have rolled hib.... search for his name on FH and read posts

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
tnx for arty raid.

only needed foppish. was happy to get the items for you and was more happy when i got credit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom