BIG THANKS to Midgard!

illu

Part of the furniture
Over the last few weeks I've been doing a little SM project and initially it was incredibly daunting with things on the list like artis and ML's, pre-step MLs etc..
But with the constant ML raids going on in midland, with the help of many volunteers to help with ML pre-steps, with the support of the guild, and some real nice guys that helped us with GoV and Cloudsong, with some lucky Summ SM Focusing, it's pretty much all done on this toon.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people that helped, the ML raid leaders, and the guild for many ML pre-steps, and Conspiracy (sp?) and his guild for feeling sorry for the little group that I was in that kept wiping at GoV and then helping us do Cloudsong.

People say the game is dying. Well I have every reason to believe that the game is actually going pretty damn well with these sort of people around.

Oli - Illu

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
will you keep playing it as a rvr toon or will you make it your farming char ? :)

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on the SM m8, it's so much easier to template and ML a toon since the TOA love patch, and the length some folks are prepared to go to just to help is truely amazing.

Have you been out on your SM yet? I finished templating mine the other day and i've not looked back - so much fun.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
OMG thats worse than a gushing Oscar speech - is a frikken char!

u missed off:

thanks to mum and dad for spawning me
thanks to mcdonalds for giving me the job so i can afford my subs
thanks to my gf for being so understanding whilst i play my game instead of playing with her...

Lethul

FH is my second home
as Mumin, King of Kobolds, ruler of Midgard, i'll say your welcome!

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
imo, the organisation and the frequency of PvE raids are much btter than they used to be. Its taken me 5p and 5 days to get my char templated and nearly ml5. Cant think of how hard it would be and how long it would take in the old days. Thats my opinion. :)

illu

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
OMG thats worse than a gushing Oscar speech - is a frikken char!

u missed off:

thanks to mum and dad for spawning me
thanks to mcdonalds for giving me the job so i can afford my subs
thanks to my gf for being so understanding whilst i play my game instead of playing with her...

:> Cheek!
I am lucky though that my gf hasn't gone ape-shit recently, I've somehow got away with quite a few late sessions recently :)

And I'm torn at the mo between RvR SM and Summ SM. Making the SM was meant to help me farm things for my SB, and along the way I wanted to make a little RP to help me farm, but I had real good fun in a pug group with my first vent experience and it was a completely different type of game from the solo assassin lifestyle. It was really good fun.
Also I noticed that you don't really need many artis to be a good summ sm, it's mostly rog stuff and a couple of useful power items.

So I'll probably now flick this SM between Summ SM and Dark SM, with a small phase of Supp SM where I will probably make a Supp SM :>

In an ideal world - I would copy this toon and make a dark version and a summ version, but there is no way I'm going through the ml's again for a looooooooong time :>

I'll just have to park my butt in TG and just get millions of respec stones from killing skellies, and then one day I'll have to work out how to try and kill the mob that drops the ice-shadow jerkin for my SB :>

Oli - Illu

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
gratz mate nd nice work,sorry bout not helpin u wit RoD that nite but really had to get some sleep :p

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8:bazbeer:
I think its a great post, cause it show how good it can be when we help each other in mid, and its great that ppl havent forgotten:cheers:

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
You're more than welcome Illu (was us at GoV/Cloudsong)

We try in Insurgence to help people wherever we can, and for me personally it's just really nice that since the TOA changes spending a few minutes when we're passing helps multiple people get the Artis they need at the same time.

Makes for a much nicer game.

Ark

GM - Insurgence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom