BIG SELLOUT: Get your trophies here!

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
Selling all my trophies to raise some money. All of them are trophies ready to mount on your wall or floor, not remains. Not often a sale with this many trophies at once go for such a great price, so hurry up and redecorate your home with the biggest most fancy trophies there is ;)

For all them 50plat (16plat discount)

1x Gjalpinulva 8plat
1x Orunos 1plat
1x Golnar 1plat
1X Hurika 1plat
1x Huleros 1plat
1x Fafnir 2.5plat
2x Cetus 1plat each
1x Chimera 12plat
1x Sinovia 1plat
1x Typhon 10plat
1x Talos 12plat
1x Runihura 1plat
1x Medusa 12plat
1x Ammut 2.5plat

Total of 66plat

Visit this link to see what they look like http://daoc-trophy-mobs.com, or visit my house on Excalibur houseloc 3000.

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
Making this an auction with end date next sunday at noon.

Startingprice 20p
minimum increasement 1p
Buy now 50p

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
hum ... 12p for medusa? thats abit overkill isnt it?

Lower startprice to 15p and you have your first bid

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
Prices are all set much lower then in housing. 20p starting price for all of these trophies is a bargain imo. And another thing. To make trophies you need ingredients from an alchemist, so for every remain turned into a trophie I spent about 600gold - 1 plat. 15p kinda just covers those costs m8.
Visit my house and maybe you will think twice about it ;)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
1p for Runihura? I guess you can get those thrown at you if you promise to actually carry it away.

I guess though, that if it's turned into a trophy it's less of an overprice.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Buppi said:
Prices are all set much lower then in housing. 20p starting price for all of these trophies is a bargain imo. And another thing. To make trophies you need ingredients from an alchemist, so for every remain turned into a trophie I spent about 600gold - 1 plat. 15p kinda just covers those costs m8.
Visit my house and maybe you will think twice about it ;)

I've had a collection greater than you, (along with 2 x ML9 feathers) but forgot to pay the rent so *puff* gone... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom