Big Sam = Gone

Litmus

Resident Freddy
lol, breaking news in skysports news..

well done Newcastle, sacking the best manager you've had in the last 10 years.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Moved from technical :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Newcastle supporters are guilty of expecting to be able to win things by constantly whinging about their team.

Who are they going to get now? Its a barge pole job.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Newcastle supporters are guilty of expecting to be able to win things by constantly whinging about their team.

Who are they going to get now? Its a barge pole job.

What they going to do when they finally do get Shearer in the job and he's shit and asks his team to play the same way Big Sam asks his teams to play?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This is hilarious, you would think with Sheperd no longer controlling things that they would change their ways. I would love to see which idiot is stupid enough to take the most untenable job in football. They go through more managers than Real Madrid.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I saw Newcastle at the weekend on TV and to be honest they looked shit, I got the feeling they just didn't want to play together and that no manager will be able to sort that issue out.

Gray

FH is my second home
I was suprised initially when Sam left Bolton, he did great things with them and they was always getting better. This was proven when the other Sam pretty much had them as relegation candidates.

I would have thought Newcastles fortunes would be changing, but over the months it hasnt really "clicked" into place for them. There was underperformers at Newcastle, so i dont understand why Sam wasnt given time over this transfer window to get rid of the deadwood and bring in some other players.

Whoever takes over at Newcastle better be given some strong headache tablets, because its going to have to be someone really special to change their fortunes.

But speaking of managers... If this result for Liverpool against Middlesborough doesnt change [1-0 to boro...] i can see Rafa's head rolling in the not too distant future also, theyve been near worse than Newcastle..

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
United have just given Newcastle a lesson in why their fans' apirations are light years away from their teams abilities. Newcastle actually looked quite good in the odd patch, but United just make them look shite. It's 5-0 now, and Ronaldo's first Premiership hat-trick.

*edit* make that 6-0.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was a glorious display, I have just watched the second half again. Good for Sam he went out after a draw, rather than the demolition they just got.

DaGaffer - those last 3 goals came thick and fast, I was texting my cousin (Arsenal fan, hah!) the score. Even before he had replied, I was sending him a text about another goal.

Would love to know what Smith said to get sent off.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I cannot believe they've appointed Keegan.

HAY! RETURN TO THE GLORY DAYS HAY!

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Newcastle are just comedy. Not only do they want instant success but they want instant success while playing like a cross between united and their best and arsenal at their best.

When sam got the job he said it would take him over 3 seasons to get them playing like the fans wanted and winning.

Granted the defenders he bought did seem to be worse than Titus Bramble which is an achievement of sorts. :)

I wanted shearer to get the job just so he would fuck it up, just so I could laugh at the geordies.

It will be fun to see just what Keegan manages to do, considering he confessed that he was shite at organising defences.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Keegan has been shocking at everything he has done since leaving newcastle. The fact he threw away a 12 point lead and failed to win the premiership and he is still thought of as a hero? Gerodies are fuckwits.

He is simply a white mr motivator, and not very good at that either.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I love that Keegan is back. The entire match tonight I had to film him and nothing else :) I was the one who filmed him coming through the doors and sitting down.

115 minutes of sitting on a box drinking soup, with the camera locked off on Keegan. Excellent :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom