Big meanies

B

Bym

I had created a lowbie character in another realm, hoping to find some remaining 'nice' people in this game having given up on levelling my 40+ elsewhere (finding levelling in malmo soul-destroying to say the least). This morning, after creating my brand new character, I was asked to help create a guild - so I waited around for 15 mins, and created it - and got asked to leave. Then someone else asked us to help, we had to relog etc, then yet again we were asked to leave. Total wasted time = 30 mins. Gain = nothing. I had at least hoped to remain in one, or be informed of this beforehand, as I know a total of 0 people on that server.

Is everyone so miserable on the game now?

O

old.Zarff

ppl create one man guilds these days, e.g. my self, but usually u pay ppl to help u making a guild, shit happens m8 but dont let it get to u!

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Zarff
ppl create one man guilds these days, e.g. my self, but usually u pay ppl to help u making a guild, shit happens m8 but dont let it get to u!

why would you want to be in a 1 man guild?

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Addlcove
why would you want to be in a 1 man guild?

Some people prefer to be unguilded I think...

... but without a guild name, they get spammed with guild invites, so they make 1 man guilds.

O

old.LandShark

Or for an emblem, for example.
Bym: I can imagine what you were thinking, but seriously... when people ask for help creating a guild, they almost never intend the helpers to actually join. It's the norm, and has been since day one really. :/

V

Validus

and you didn't waste your time, you helped all of those nice people

D

Damon_D

Well I helped a freind make one the other day.. and we spammed' /b for peopel , but made it clear that it was a 1 man guild and that peopel helping would be un-guilded afterwards, as long as peopel tell htis I can seee no wrong in getting/maybe paying someone to help you..only takes a few min's

Users who are viewing this thread