Big Hits

P

Pin

No, your cap doesn't change based on your skill level.

O

old.FIN

Well as cabby my cap is 1336 or something....

and i cant hit hard for 1 hit, but inside 4 secs i can hit target about 2000 and im at full HP , when i had 1 HP 4 secs ago

A

arcofirme

i have my crit cap with a odysseus crafter bow and RR4 at 1043

O

old.FIN

hmmm, well atm i hit yellow 320 dmg about and its not change when hitting orange, little depends what kind of mob it is, thats added 10% change crit, whats maxed to max hit, 348 max....if i debuff target -15% body resist debuff, i hit more....and from that i can suck 90% of HP back to me, and thats every 2 secs....will go make a screenie, a sec =9

and screenies from those, and as u can c, 2 hits, was at 15% hp, after 4 sec i was full....2 lifedrains ( other suck is smaller because came full HP) and also DoT was working...

Before i started to cast

After i have casted

and as u can c i suck more HP whan i make dmg.... =)

and thats against vigis, some of enemy class i make much ,ore dmg, depends whats their body resist...have done about 2000 dmg inside 4-6 secs, using 1 QC ..

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.FIN
hmmm, well atm i hit yellow 348 dmg about, little depends what kind of mob it is, thats added 10% change crit, whats maxed to max hit, 348 max....if i debuff target -15% body resist debuff, i hit more....and from that i can suck 90% of HP back to me, and thats every 2 secs....will go make a screenie, a sec =9

Don't count crits when talking about caps (anyone can just go double their damage if you are talking crits)

Resistance debuffs do not alter cap damage from a spell.

Also, I thought you were matter-specced, so your highest value lifetap would be in the base body line, which would only give 60% life back to you.

Cap on lifetap for a full body cabby is therefore ~991, and more like ~672 for a matter specced (good job you have those nice dots)

Ah well, as you editted, obvious you are body specced at the moment. Anyways, cap is still 991 :p

O

old.FIN

Well body still=)

and its 90% hp back atm, but as u can c, im taking back more HP than 90% , actually its more than 100% and each hit is same, so it means im capped , doing my max...but if i debuff -15% body resist to vigi, i hit it more, thrust me =)

and 1.52, well, aoe Dot will be nasty=) 24 secs, 6 ticks, based also on INT (223 atm , no buffs, will raise more when i get to 50) and will get arcana 3 next, so its more crits.....eeeekkkkk=)

so just keep me alive =) cant make dmg when dead, atm my spec is 45b+12, 11s+12,22m+8 ( at lvl 48).....and at lvl 50 , patch 1.52 , RR4 it will be 46m+14, 16b+14, 23s+10 ....and yes, with that spec i hit always CAP

F

Falcor

what do polearm tanks hit for? with my shield on slam i hit for 350 damgae with i think its pretty good =), wondered how it compared to pole?

O

old.Xanthian

bah bolts have silly dmg cap :(

My pbaoe has 1033 cap on Greys and thats with MoM2 :(
50+14 Mana Spec too...

971.jpg

Thats my best dmg I've captured..

But I've done dmg cap + uber crit on a 50 arms when he was energy debuffed :) (aprox 1700 dmg)

H

hotrat

23 spirit interesting, can i ask why? :)

i think a pbae chanter ownz anyone dmg per second wise :(

last night i did 120 +115 crit against a red mob and im only lvl 16 :)

D

dakeyras

I'd be interested in knowing what is the highest a smiter has ever 'nuked' a yellow con for...since we are renowned for doing the same damage as casters.

Mine is about 320 against tank in epic

T

Treniel-

pole normally does about 500dmg (on cloth of course) with poleaxe but the stun move actually does alot more than that...highest crit i got was 300 and sumthing when i 1 shotted a yellow elf

C

Cowled

borrowing mate wiz atm.. don't know how critdmg is in rvr, but i've done 98x dmg + 98x crit on advisors :p

D

[DK]hakke

yer, its sad to se people hitting for ~991 dmg and claim clerics for beeing uber-casters in chain. My cap on grey mobs is 374
(29 in smite)

P

Pin

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
yer, its sad to se people hitting for ~991 dmg and claim clerics for beeing uber-casters in chain. My cap on grey mobs is 374
(29 in smite)

29 in smite is hardly a smite-cleric.
I believe a full smite spec caps about 70% higher in this patch, and ~530 after the nerf.

T

Tranquil-

the 3x 331 dps is modified by stats again so int, other modifying stats and other RA's has something to say aswell. Since we don't know the exact formula's that's use these numbers you have can vary. I know a wiz that caps at slightly under 1100, 1090 or 1084 or something.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tranquil-
the 3x 331 dps is modified by stats again so int, other modifying stats and other RA's has something to say aswell. Since we don't know the exact formula's that's use these numbers you have can vary. I know a wiz that caps at slightly under 1100, 1090 or 1084 or something.

Damage caps are not modified by int or spec level. The only thing I know of that raises damage caps above the 3xBase (Base is the value reported when you delve a spell) is Mastery of Magery.

Mastery of Magery 3 will get you ~1085 cap (again with Flame Spear)

T

Tranquil-

I'll try to get his stats and RAs from somewhere, he has cancelled his account atm so it'll be a bit difficult though.

Doesn't + to fire raise caps? Surely it does?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tranquil-
I'll try to get his stats and RAs from somewhere, he has cancelled his account atm so it'll be a bit difficult though.

Doesn't + to fire raise caps? Surely it does?

Spec level does not raise damage CAPS, but it will raise your damage for all spells that do not hit that cap, meaning you will do more damage on average and hit your cap on a 'harder' target.

T

Tranquil-

Ah, yes, I know that it raises the average, was just a bit unsure about the cap vs spec thing.

Q

Qte Eth

fire >50 wont help u in anyway in rvr
cap =base*3*1+mom
crit=half of cap in rvr-wonder why
and that damage with bolts is usually done on no af casters ^^:)
not very fun coz they are ..Rare;)

C

cbh_skyrie

Yikes :p

Well to clarify a few things;

Im the dood being 1-hit :) At that time I was:

- lvl 50 eldritch
- Wearing epic
- Using all three buffs
- Having a measly 10% fire resistance
- r3l5 or so

C

cbh_skyrie

And btw my top dmg hit on a mob, red con to lvl 50: 1927 dmg with PBAoE.

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Mitsu
Melee hits:

nicepa.jpg

Bring it on :m00:

Errr. That's a pussy hit. Even my gimpy 1-handed PAs hit harder than that.

The highest I have a screenshot of was 723 + 354 crit (1077) mainhand.

Also had a couple over 1350 when adding mainhand, crit, bleed, lifebane, offhand, crit and proc. But that'll pale compared to the 1700 point critblade PAs with a 2-handed weapons.

O

old.Mitsu

Well thats my cap - on a yellowcon. And unbuffed in this case.
I'd like to see you hit harder on a lvl 50. Not talking about critical hits here.

Unless you have a better screenie then shh

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom