Big Gratz

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to him dont think he did it. But i doubt he will get back on stage again, his reputation has gotten well nerfed lately. Still a great fan of most of his songs!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
well we get nerfed by miffic and he get nerfed by US law!!!
we can beat mythic, atleast he won the law.

SOZ bad englis, i hav typo demons

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Just shows that US courts can't spot a pervert tbh^^

I believe he's innocent. The parents of the teen or whatever he "sexually harassed" had offered Jackson to solve it out of court against payment aswell afaik, so I guess it's just some greedy guys trying to make some $$ by throwing shit at Michael.

Glad it didn't work. I hope they die (ingame ofc).

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Back to Neverland for majii then:) Don`t turn off the lights tho :p

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
I believe he's innocent.

the guy accualy sleeps with 10 year old boys in his bed..

how much more of a perv can you get?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:

Said the guy that invites minors for cheesesauce!

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:

He just shares alot of his <3

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Said the guy that invites minors for cheesesauce!

why did michael jackson put cream cheese on his **** ? cus kids will do anything for dairlylea

OMG JK! grats wacko jacko, not like u got that name and reputation for a reason oO

majik

Banned
Gratz threads belong in RvR discusssions! Gaymod Tilda is to blame imo.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hmmmm MJ may now perform at one of the Live8 concerts... eradicate world debt and poverty... hmmm... does anyone else see the irony here?

oh and btw.. he wasnt found innocent.. he was not guilty of THOSE crimes purely coz there wasnt enough evidence to convict him.

would u let him babysit your kids? :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
ilaya said:
hmmmm MJ may now perform at one of the Live8 concerts... eradicate world debt and poverty... hmmm... does anyone else see the irony here?

oh and btw.. he wasnt found innocent.. he was not guilty of THOSE crimes purely coz there wasnt enough evidence to convict him.

would u let him babysit your kids? :)

Was this one of the fights you mentioned yesterday Ilaya ? :p

Tbh I think MJ is innocent of the sexual abuse charges but it remains that he still has many issues and is heavily disturbed ..while he may have kids and consider himself good around them , he is isnt in a fit state of mind to care for himself let alone others .

Tbh - if the judge just ordered him to sit therapy for a few weeks and he got something done about his face he could actually make a come back ..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if i went on worldwide tv and told everyone that i shared my bed with sheep.. everyone would think same thing.. sheep shagger. go figure.

he is deeply disturbed.. no question about that. dude needs help. but u just dont sleep with kids!. i mean unless they your own and they had nightmares or summit.. u dont dont do it.. common sense.

when the jury say.. oh we didnt think he was guilty of THOSE crimes.. but the previous ones.. yeah... u gotta wonder. one of them even said she didnt like the way the boys mother clicked her fingers... aye sod the trial just clear him coz u didnt like his mother.

on a lighter note.. i reckon the peeps who stood outside the courtroom for 7 weeks should be locked up. they madder than he is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom