:bazbeer:

S

salamurhaaja

Well Well. Hopefully you consider retiring now and make room for us lower rr :). Like certain mr. Pin.
Kidding.

:great: Huge grats /salute. :great:

K

Karlo

Thanks guys :)

Special thanks to elajt and cplcarrot who have put up with my constant moaning off.. god damn nerf left axe :p

And thanks to you salur, for causing such obcenities :)

L

leorin

well i rather have this as a Grats hatt rr5 thread so , thread hijacked now no more yog tells pls. GRATS HATT

C

Cronn

Damn Grats, I wish I had your skills, err I mean money.

A

Appollo

Originally posted by katt!
at least they were not bought on ebay :eek: :eek:

and hatt > ebay boiz

looooooooooooooool u fucking twat

K

Karlo

Originally posted by katt!
at least they were not bought on ebay :eek: :eek:

and hatt > ebay boiz

Ok for the last fucking time you fucking n00btards.

I did not get yog on ebay. I know you can all read, so those of you that are insistant on making your small lifes feel better by flaming me. Do it to me by pm'ing me now. Most people have had enough of your dumb arse 12 yeard old comments. It was over 2 months ago and your still at it. For some reason that says somin to me about your lifes.

Go and do something constructive.

So yog was traded.. and? Tell me why that matters to you? Where in you highly evolved brains does it tell you that your lifes are greatly affected by me playing yog and not someone else?

Granted, im not a touch on the original.. but.. point?

I dont pretend to be, I dont try to be, I dont want to be.

I play for fun, A concept for you "BWorld Boiz". Has it ever occured to you that ive played this game since release?

What? No? Or you cant see the screen cause you opened your curtains for the first time since then?

ok.. flame away ;)

p.s. Sol, yeah mate I'am. Ill message dave, probably be in the Beercart arms so hopefully see ya guys in there.

A

Appollo

looool take that biatch

I never got Elajt from Ebay fyi.

I do sometimes pop by there see whats about, only thing i seen there is your mum going for £1 with no bids :(

I never knew Katt b4 he started the flames, still dont know why he does really, must be lonely, craves attention?

i played this game since day 2 (not day 1 cos GAME was out of stock)

Appollo Creed RR6
Sarissen Pollylito RR4

both started from scratch by ME lvled to 50 by ME got there RR's by ME

Polly out

K

katt!

Originally posted by Karlo
So yog was traded.. and? Tell me why that matters to you?

doesnt matter to me. but since you get very offended and start writing ½ page with funneh flames, i might as well point it out when i need something fun to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom