Big grats to Tildai

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snake.ster

thanks exiled, ur right we r not noob rvrer's, u was with us once :)

what we was doing was trying too get our alliance rvr up and running, working together , finding weakness's out and strenghts
pulled some guards from bled , killed 5 mids coming too check bled out , then got killed by mid bled defence force, and left for bg eheh

P

parlain

Sigh another flame FC thread-right here we go again

1) Tilda-please don't dig yourself in deeper-while it may have been born out of frustration and you always have the right to yell at people should you wish, getting invovled in a flame match here serves no purpose whatsoever

2) Quinthar-Yep you have every right in the world to go where you want how you want when you want; FL are by no means a n00b guild, but again having a slanging match on BW and flaming doesn't really do much-if you don't like what ppl are yelling in the heat of the moment ignore it

3) Leorin-had some fun times with j00 but you just talking crap now ^when you say fg FC can't handle fg LA because although you have experience both sides of the fence I've played in and won many a fg fight vs LA both before i took my hiatus and with the new bunch

Feel free to flame what you wish-I doubt I'll be replying

Q

QuickS

Originally posted by leorin
I ve seen FC numerous times in Odins when there really was no need to zerg and gladly accepted other albs to zerg that 1fg LA, cause 1Fg FC will and never can handle em alone.

Yeah right, your random groups may get owned by we have beaten LA/NP many times 1fg vs 1fg.

LA getting pwned (Divx 5 codec required from www.divx.com)

S

Snake.ster

this post is not targeted at FC , i have and ferus have many good ingame friends in FC , this thread is solely targeted at Tilda.

will say smthink to Fc tho, Givz old Ferus members back!

and doe's Marrah actually play anymore?, i miss im :(

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by adari
/macro odins /yell HEY PLEASE DONT ATTACK THESE WE ARE HAVING A PRIVATE FIGHT, THANKS
Nice idea... but how often are a bunch of rp-horny zerg-bunnies going to stand off and let us fight when they can just charge in a leech easy rp's?

Edit: Not aimed at anyone in particular... just came up with the phrase 'rp-horny zerg-bunnies' and had to use it :p

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Aussie-
Adari, once you have 1/10 of my rp's i'll listen to you ;)
g0g0 gadget bigmouth

:D

yeah cause i mean rp's are everything, if you believe that you having more rp's means your better aussie i feel for you.

rp=time spent in emain, we all know that and i hope you do

btw dont dis aussie's ego, this game is rl i mean he actually does shoot a bow irl and goes to a place called emain, although emain shuts irl when the park attendent shuts the park up.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Belomar
How come I have regularly seen 2 FGs of FC roaming there recently? And yes, Tilda, Mr Uber-Reaver-Who-Spams-Lev-For-The-Win-And-Posts-To-BW-After-Each-Kill, you have also been part of those groups. Taste your own medicine, eh? Stop the holier-than-thou attitude already, indeed.

lmao

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Aussie-
Adari, once you have 1/10 of my rp's i'll listen to you ;)
g0g0 gadget bigmouth

yes a rr9 really didn't know this.

this rr9 also didn't know that a castable debuff isn't the same as an instant debuff! :rolleyes:

T

Treniel-

this post is not targeted at FC , i have and ferus have many good ingame friends in FC , this thread is solely targeted at Tilda.

will say smthink to Fc tho, Givz old Ferus members back!

and doe's Marrah actually play anymore?, i miss im

may not be targetted at FC but tilda = FC member right or wrong people generally defend there guild m8s.

Your Ferus members left at there own will, its not like we paid them maybe they got tired of whining or sumthing...and yes Marrah still plays i think.

this won't be the last time i will say it but nm....

EVERYBODY ZERGS. Albs Zerg, Mids Zerg, Hibs Zerg and even guilds who are against it (ie FC) also zerg when there are enough members on. What we meant to do out numbered 3fg-1fg 20+ members online and we meant to give u free rp? no i think not.

E

Ekydus

Where does it say in the rule book that you HAVE to go one place or another?
I do not remember it being in the book.
I do not remember an E-mail stating the following:

"Greetings,

It has come to our attention that we should inform you that you may only RvR in the area of Emain with more than 1 whole group and you may not go into the Odins area when you have more than 1 whole group. We understand that this is a completely idiotic view of which we have nothing to do with and despite of majority, a select few have desided to run things this way for us.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe Team."

Nope. Doesn't exist. Never will.

Please do not tell me or others where and when we can go anywhere. There is no rule on RvR group size or location.
I do not care if 1 person thinks it's "traditional". If I want to go to Odins with 3fgs I will. There is nothing you can do or say to stop me doing things. Please use your common sense and realise other people play this game too and it does not revolve around you.

N

Novamir

good movie by QS :> why were u so slow to hit the bard tho? ;)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by parlain

1) Tilda-please don't dig yourself in deeper-while it may have been born out of frustration and you always have the right to yell at people should you wish, getting invovled in a flame match here serves no purpose whatsoever

2) Quinthar-Yep you have every right in the world to go where you want how you want when you want; FL are by no means a n00b guild, but again having a slanging match on BW and flaming doesn't really do much-if you don't like what ppl are yelling in the heat of the moment ignore it

It was never meant to be a FC flame and nor was it until Tilda harped up.

There is a level of decency involved even when playing games, you cannot; as much as you think Tildai has a right to do so; run about in game hurling abusive comments at people/groups.

The fact that Tildai has shown no remorse speaks volumes, he/she obviously thinks its fine to portray that behaviour on a public server, then come here and moderate messages for the very same thing.

/nerf Double standards

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Novamir
yes a rr9 really didn't know this.

this rr9 also didn't know that a castable debuff isn't the same as an instant debuff! :rolleyes:

rofl, how the hell did i miss those gems? :D

what you prefer?
Sherlock Aussie or Aussie Poirot? :p

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by alithiel50
Nice idea... but how often are a bunch of rp-horny zerg-bunnies going to stand off and let us fight when they can just charge in a leech easy rp's?

Edit: Not aimed at anyone in particular... just came up with the phrase 'rp-horny zerg-bunnies' and had to use it :p

I have probably done this myself tbh I generally dont think, oh I wodner if they are mates or I wonder if hes ok, you jump in there and kill what you perceive to be the baddy, I would love to see who has never ever leeched a single RP in rvr.

G

Gorbash

umm, Odins a 1fg vs 1fg? bullshit.

do i even need to mention the corpse summoner escapades?

stop trying to make everything suit you!

L

leorin

Originally posted by parlain

3) Leorin-had some fun times with j00 but you just talking crap now ^when you say fg FC can't handle fg LA because although you have experience both sides of the fence I've played in and won many a fg fight vs LA both before i took my hiatus and with the new bunch

Feel free to flame what you wish-I doubt I'll be replying

K parlain only seen different tho but havent seen it all :) will cut the talkin for u r sake.

V

vintervargen

whining about odin's zergs fg vs fg fights mg camping etc etc seems pointless atm, it has become what we thought a while ago, emain2, zergs and camping, just in smaller scale, but the fair fights are becoming more and more of a myth.

usally it starts with fg kills fg, and tbh, if the dead fg is mids or albs they bring more ppl, whereas hibs seldom do.

D

darbey

Cant believe this thread has gone 4 pages. People in all realms zerg full stop (even NP/RG 'I swear we never travel in more than 2 fg') and no amount of complaining is going to change that. I dont care what anyone says but end game ie after the levelling trek is about amassing rp and having fun doing it so anyone who is in a frontier zone and not rp horny is a complete liar.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by darbey
but end game ie after the levelling trek is about amassing rp and having fun doing it so anyone who is in a frontier zone and not rp horny is a complete liar.

me aint rp horny :p. I just like to have a kill or part off a kill :D or just annoy someone :p. The end game is about RvR what that means to someone is different per person :). However this thread was NOT who zergs or not :p. It was about do you have the right to zerg :p and about tilda reacting badly at some people who pissed him off.
Tilda should not have reacted so abruptly and should have apologized, but he didnt so he thinks its ok he reacted that way :p. So quinthar just treat him the same way?:D

A

alme

Originally posted by Tilda
Odins has traditionally been a place for 1 fg vs 1 fg RvR
Emain has traditionaly been a place for more than 2 fg+ RvR.

/em remembers 2 fg FC in odins 2-3 days ago.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by leorin
I ve seen FC numerous times in Odins when there really was no need to zerg and gladly accepted other albs to zerg that 1fg LA, cause 1Fg FC will and never can handle em alone.

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

K

K0nah

Originally posted by delphae
Oh, please do explain then, how come you and 2/2,5 fgs FC camp HMG odins/hib tk regularly over the past 3 weeks?

If its _traditionally_ a 1fg vs 1fg place.

Temperance / Ithil Galad

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Originally posted by alme
/em remembers 2 fg FC in odins 2-3 days ago.
Hardly an uncommon scenario in my expereince. :p

K

K0nah

Originally posted by alithiel50
bunch of rp-horny zerg-bunnies

sounds kinky ;)

re: the poster, yes i warned tilda about this kinda behaviour only last night, seems i wasnt clear enuf ;)

we all get frustrated at the congestion in rvr these days, sometimes it boils over...

FC do not camp walls, if we happen to know your coming we may chose to use a wall to our strategic benefit, we do not however just sit there and wait. we may also rest at a wall rebuffing and shit, if u happen to arrive at that time doesnt mean we been sat there for 30mins waiting for u...

we go odins when we got 1fg cos u dont have a chance in emain with 1fg in primetime. eventually sometimes it grows to 2fg, sometimes theres the enemies to feed 2fg, sometimes there isnt, if there isnt we take the train to emain.

just cos we "zerged" your 1fg with our 2fg doesnt mean we didnt just finish fighting 2fg of LA/VGN/NP random hibs/mids. and no we dont enjoy uneven fights. we especially dont enjoy even fights that turn into uneven fights when 2-3fg of random albs turn up.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Danyan
Hardly an uncommon scenario in my expereince. :p

but then neither is 2fg of LA / VGN or NP either is it...

G

Garnet

Tilda is of pwned :x

Tilda owns this whole server irl so you must listen to everything he says :x

D

Danya

Originally posted by K0nah
but then neither is 2fg of LA / VGN or NP either is it...
Well I understate, it's usually 1-2 FG FC + 3fg randoms. :p

Also Konah, I'm not going around stating odins is 1fg vs 1fg while my guild runs with 4fg half the time... that would be one of your members I think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom