Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Xeanor never even got to spam mezz so :O) he was always 5 sec l8 for that ;d
I've mezzed you more than you mezzed me... so stop talking out of your ass

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Too bad i never seen Xeanor in ur grps then :(
got the majority of my rps in fadeh's grp, and most of my first rps in pbuck's grp, they were both happy with me as sorc.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
got the majority of my rps in fadeh's grp, and most of my first rps in pbuck's grp, they were both happy with me as sorc.

ye as he said he used u as bait to kill enemy support

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
I've mezzed you more than you mezzed me... so stop talking out of your ass

Hahaha OK m8 u for 1 were one of alb / pryds slowest sorcs, fail to see how u can be a slow sorc tho =O but somehow u suceeded.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh I'd prefer if grapple was on a longer reuse timer. Seeing it defensively and offensively it has some serious downside.

The problem is...

Remove grapple (and to some extent bodyguard) we then get 3 x savages 3 healers, skald, shaman groups and 2/3rds of Midgard dont rvr.

2 merc, pally, mincer, sorc 2 clerics (insert random 8th member, theurg/cabalist/arms/friar/3rd merc) and half of Albion dont rvr.

2 or 3 bm 1 hero if 2bm, eld 2 druid bard and warden and over half of Hib dont rvr.

I mean we don't really wanna go back to 2 x BOF melee SOS groups do we?

Nothing more overpowered than that at mid-high RR. Grapple has therefore its upside, it allowed different classes to play the game and groups to evolve. The most amazing thing is currently open field 1FG Hibs generally are more effective running a similarish group to what Albs used to use.

Engage + guard wasnt easy vs 3 x assist dual wield and therefore mythic made the right call. In some ways guard is better than bodyguard still, moving casters etc. Also invariably the one you engaged had taken damage from qc pbaoe and unable to engage.

I could live with grapple on 1-2 minute timer, make it situational. Similarly make adjustments to FZ, ie either give it Clerics and Druids or drop it to be interuptable and unable to cast while moving with xx sec (unaffected by dex mods) cast time or something.

Currently grapple isnt as much of a factor in rvr as 1.68/1.69. Like you could grapple anything and move off in 1.68 and shut that toon down for nukers while go hit something else.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
grats Egar ;)

About grappling MA and leaving the /assisters clueless (Dreami in this case as you were talking specially about PE)... just because he was probably the best when it comes to assisting doesnt mean he is/was clueless, it was just his role in the group back then and he played it very well.

And grapple never was a root and determination never affected its duration except for the stun the grappler gets.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Amazing how a happy gratz thread can turn into so much flaming.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Hahaha OK m8 u for 1 were one of alb / pryds slowest sorcs, fail to see how u can be a slow sorc tho =O but somehow u suceeded.
and u were mid/pryds worst pac healer

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Xeanor said:

Hey! Aren't you the guy from "Queer Eye For a even more Queer guy?

In that case, I love your show..it's the best (I even own the book)

If not, stop bending over.

Hi Faderullan (one of the coolest names ever)

Edit: Grats to rr10

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:

Did i hear a echo in here?

Too bad i ve never seen u in a good grp tho , like i have with sorcs as Septina etc , suppose it wasnt an accident u were in FL ;]

och Tjena Teal :;D

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
grats (grapplebot xD)
warden with grapple is just insane
first they were in group just for resist and pbt bases (and heal olol)
and now they have grapple they are just a must in opted fg

Jupiter said:
lets see, if i grapple u i'm stunned for 10s and ur rooted for 10s, now root is a form of cc, therefore pre NF if u had high enough Det u would b only rooted for 7-8s, now pre NF wardens didnt have Det so they would still b stunned for the entire 10s so u had a 2-3s head start on a warden...
wtf are u playing Mario?
can i join pls

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
grats (grapplebot xD)
warden with grapple is just insane
first they were in group just for resist and pbt bases (and heal olol)
and now they have grapple they are just a must in opted fg

wtf are u playing Mario?
can i join pls

ya forgot twf and vr numbnuts, think the word ur looking for is utility

and i suppose ur bumchum with sos, am & fz plus stealth is ok, keep jumping de boats lamearse

roll on catacombs when vampirs will hunt and kill u like de dog u are :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom