Big grats to Fishboy on RR7

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol so i have to solo all the time?

Yes i do solo, but it gets alittle dull after being ganked by a fg for the 5th time or being added on by stealther after stealther.
Try playing a visible tank one day with no ranged attacks and runs at snail speed. And see how long it takes you before you think, o whats the point i may aswell duo.:p

So infact i do solo preety often since i now have 94 solo kills which i doubt any other tank will have.:cheers:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Grats :)

and less flames , caster isn't supposed to be played solo

Afran

Part of the furniture
Grats, now for fuck sake add Sevensins to MSN. :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
brad said:
lol so i have to solo all the time?

Yes i do solo, but it gets alittle dull after being ganked by a fg for the 5th time or being added on by stealther after stealther.
Try playing a visible tank one day with no ranged attacks and runs at snail speed. And see how long it takes you before you think, o whats the point i may aswell duo.:p

Not so much solo all the time, but adding like a tard from what i've heard from various people :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
since igli talks about u all the time like ur his hero i have to say grats even though i dont know who u are

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
saw fishboy and manisch in group today, and i was constantly looking for the 10fg backup albs, but never came, WTF?

Brite

Banned
MaditioN said:
saw fishboy and manisch in group today, and i was constantly looking for the 10fg backup albs, but never came, WTF?

zergs day off m8s

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Can we stop bumping this thread? I know millions of people who deserve rr7 more then him.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:

That's quite funny you wigger, I slept for the last 24 hours and just woke up an hour ago.

Grats Fishboy.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
That's quite funny you wigger, I slept for the last 24 hours and just woke up an hour ago.

That's just plain sick :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom