News Big Diablo Announcement @ BlizzCon

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Don't think it's a new expansion for 3 as its headlining BlizzCon opening ceremony which is usually reserved for huge announcements.

LoD8UNY.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Rumours around Diablo for last year include:
  1. Diablo 4
  2. Graphically updated Diablo II
  3. Diablo 3 on Switch

I'm hoping for 1 and 2 :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Diablo 3 has already been announced for Switch so it's not that.

I'd be happy with anything tbh, as long as it's nothing to do with Diablo 3, that game can just feck off.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Remastered d2 would be awesome :). With all the expansions

David Breivik (former Blizzard guy who more or less made Diablo 2) said a Diablo 2 remaster was impossible due to how it was coded and built. If anything I think it'll be a full blown remake.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Agreed, updated graphic version of Diablo 2 is what most are hoping for. Or full blown remake with same mechanics. Whatever works for me :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Agreed, updated graphic version of Diablo 2 is what most are hoping for. Or full blown remake with same mechanics. Whatever works for me :)
Not sure it would work tbh. People are too lazy to grind D2 like the old days. I don't have enough hours and kids are spoilt by easy games.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Not sure it would work tbh. People are too lazy to grind D2 like the old days. I don't have enough hours and kids are spoilt by easy games.
Still a huge core of players still playing D2. Maybe they could ease the gear grind a bit but if they do it too much the old core players will hate it. Just tighten up the random stat spread a bit of item stats and it would be OK.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have an idea, they could release a new Diablo, and make it good, instead of rehashing old shit and charging a fortune for it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thing is they already did good. If they can make that good better and relevant today i think its less of a risk for them rather than unknown of completely new stuff.

And it makes old people like us feel 18 again :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I have an idea, they could release a new Diablo, and make it good, instead of rehashing old shit and charging a fortune for it.

It needs to be good or people would just go back to POE :p POE offers so much more over Diablo, new content every season, much more character customization etc.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
That's already known though so I doubt it's that.
I hear Deckard Cain will be played by a trans lesbian, black single mother with no acting experience just to keep CNN and the Twitter SJW mob off them.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People don't have time to grind d2 anymore? I've done at least 1.000 lower Kurast runs this passed week..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I could probably find the time no problem. It's the point of it that is avoiding me.. :)

/edit: Also yes give D2 remastered. Or even better, D2 in D3's engine...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Only backfires if they fail to make money on it. Are people not going to buy any new Blizzard game over this? Doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom