Big congrats to Soha for RR8!

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Soha Pajamatank dinged RR8! :cheers:

Oldskool inf & friend, keep up the good work! Slowly, but steady you advance to next levels!

Enjoy Unicorn Knight. It's always been a personal favourite of mine :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
15:32] <Soha> <-- adding on everyting to get my last 15k to rr8

Pretty much says it all really, grats to the biggest soloer* out there!

*Where soloing means shadowing the visible zerg and popping everything for the nuke assist train!

He has always played like that too, so not like its a new thing, I rarely find it appropriate to piss over somebodies grats thread, Bigchief-esque, but this guy is a complete joke.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Zedenz said:
15:32] <Soha> <-- adding on everyting to get my last 15k to rr8

Pretty much says it all really, grats to the biggest soloer* out there!

*Where soloing means shadowing the visible zerg and popping everything for the nuke assist train!

He has always played like that too, so not like its a new thing, I rarely find it appropriate to piss over somebodies grats thread, Bigchief-esque, but this guy is a complete joke.

Spot the bitter kid :)

Zede

Part of the furniture
gratz to Soha and to baby Soha in training :)

Martok

Part of the furniture
hehe Gratz m8 well deserved and i hope you are training the little one well! has he progressed to backstab 1 yet?

Litmus

Resident Freddy
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ m8

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
Zedenz is one of the most impartial people i know, if he doesnt like someone, theres a good reason

ROFLMAO ;).

Hahahahahahahaha...

Wait, still laughing... Omg... call a doctor, i am dying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom