Big Brother

N

Nighty-

Aye I do. Ask me for them on IRC :)
(And they're not meant to be free! Keep schtumm!)

Notice how that Jade picture is on my webspace :p

M

Munkey-

heh. poor angus.

wish i coulda seen it though

P

PR.

Yer Alex or Sandy...

That way we get the solitude of the one person (Alex or Sandy) and we still get the hope that they fail the task and get limited food Alyson will be all upset :p

X

xenon2000

Originally posted by PR
Yer Alex or Sandy...

That way we get the solitude of the one person (Alex or Sandy) and we still get the hope that they fail the task and get limited food Alyson will be all upset :p
Alison, purrlease! Alyson art holier than thou!

L

LTF

omfg, alex had a skirt on last night, he opened his legs and the camera zoomed in!!!!11!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yo,

a little fact:

Kate lives behind my GF's mum's house in Beckenham. My GF's sister Esme went to school with her.

Kate's mum bought Esme's old car. Apparently Kate was a slapper at school :)

Adele is the muff diver. I hope Alison gets booted out as Sandy/Alex dont give a fuck and give it out large.

Y

~YuckFou~

Adele is in fact the rug muncher. Her mum shops in a place where my sister in law works. Her girlfriend has been pictured in the local rag least week, I missed it but the missus tells me she looks like Elvis.

M

Mellow-

Originally posted by DBs
Yo,

a little fact:

Kate lives behind my GF's mum's house in Beckenham. My GF's sister Esme went to school with her.

Kate's mum bought Esme's old car. Apparently Kate was a slapper at school :)

Adele is the muff diver. I hope Alison gets booted out as Sandy/Alex dont give a fuck and give it out large.

:D *moves to Beckenham*

Oh and lets vote that beached whale out, she's revolting. Alex is a fag, vote him out ... infact, vote them all out except Kate and the new girl (who's name is lost on me) because although they aren't stunning, they'll do for casual TV.

(kate has wierd teeth and the other girl has a saggy neck/chin)

Oh and Jade's retarded, she thought the Thames went through Cambridge and they were both near Kent :eek:

M

Munkey-

*concurs*

theres a site with kate all the time in bikins etc.

E

Embattle

Move the BB house to Afghanistan and then Daisy Cutter it ;)

H

Hashmonster

the big bird is outta there!

byeeeeeeeeee :)

P

PR.

MUAHAHAHAHAA

House is being split Heavan & Hell tomorrow, should show some shock faces :D

M

Mellow-

Originally posted by Embattle
Move the BB house to Afghanistan and then Daisy Cutter it ;)

Daisy Cutters are just the w1n :D

Nice new avatar as well :)

S

Skyler

Bunch of fame grabbing eejits... and you lot are a bunch of ph3wls who want someone to win based on how attractive they are to you, how exciting!
:p

M

Munkey-

gonna dl the 10meg one today

it uses realone/player unfortunatley (at least thats what is using here na dit works fine)

H

Hashmonster

that old scottish geezer escaped! think he just did it to be noticed :rolleyes:

E

Embattle

Naa he had planed to leave for a while and BB agreed to him leaving at 19:00 although he clearly had other plans ;)

TBH he was all right a told certain people if he didn't like them but overall he just found the house too boring.

S

Sar

And tbh who can blame him?

:sleeping: <--Only 2nd time ever I've used that smiley. GG England team and BB.

\o/

H

Hashmonster

arse, he was a boring old fart that did nothing - 60hours sat by himself!! so he got clever and realised he'll be remembered as the first housemate to 'escape'

whats his name again :rolleyes:

F

FatBusinessman

I thought the first housemate to escape was Jack Dee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom