Big Brother

X

xenon2000

At least britain have finally broken the shagging-in-the-BB-house barrier now....

...although I wish they hadn't :puke: - surely PJ could get done for bestiality?

S

stu

Big Brother is one of those things that makes me pity the state humankind is in right now.

H

Hashmonster

ain't got a clue what was going on, just looked like mass fumblings

S

ShockingAlberto

Don't think they shagged... Came close though - I reckon they will have done by this time next week :D

M

Mellow-

Who sucked PJ's cock? Was it Alex? It wouldn't surprise me if it was. :eek:

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by FatBusinessman
I thought the first housemate to escape was Jack Dee?

He just kinda opened the back door :)

Y

~YuckFou~

twas the blonde thick irritating slapper, I think her name is Jade?

M

Mellow-

Oh her lol. She supposedly had a boyfriend. Wonder if he's left her by now? :D

She is a complete retard though. And dog ugly too.

None of them deserve to win :rolleyes:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking ell, just had it on E4 watching the tossers walk round the swimming pool.

Gotta say, Sophies tits nearly popping out and her bottoms riding her crack was the highlight.

That wanker Lee has gotta go, all he goes on about is birds, that he is shocked he got nominated and other bollox. Just drop dead.

Kate, she is a slapper and is only using her body to win.

Spencer, hes alright, hopefully he will shag Kate, win, and then tell her to fuckoff.

Jade: Christ, what a thick ugly pig. Nuff said.

Jonny: northern twat

PJ: boring arsehole

Adele: too fit for my liking, sometimes she looks like a bloke.

Alex: at first I really hated him and wanted him out. Now I am beginning to see a different side to him which I find quite amusing. He dont give a shit about who he upsets, he stands by his principles, and he cares (this was apparent last nite when Sandy escaped, Alex was more worried about his safety, aww bless him).

Anyway, thats it for now, and yes, I do like Big Brother. There are some shit bits, but there are some good bits.

One more thing, most of the housemates are so fucking shallow especially Kate. Alex and Sandy were the only ones who had anything interesting to say half the time.

Laters

X

xenon2000

^ I agree with just about all of that. Spencer's a decent bloke; should win.

M

Mellow-

You missed out on the part where Lee and Sophie sit on those red seats and conversations go;

Lee: "I'd never cheat on my girl, I like her so much"

Sophie: "I'm always here for you if you need a chat*"

Repeat till late hours of night and play again next day.

* read as "hi, i'm desperate, touch me"

N

Nighty-

I hate Lee completely. Just 4 days in he was saying he was 'desperately missing sex'. I mean, does he have hormonal problems or something?

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Nighty
I hate Lee completely. Just 4 days in he was saying he was 'desperately missing sex'. I mean, does he have hormonal problems or something?

Probably :)

M

Munkey-

who cares if kate's using her body to win?

*watches pool clip on repeat*

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nothing,

but imho she aint anything special. Good for a one night shag - thats about it. No personality, shallow, and got a foul shaped mouth and teeth, but each to their own :p

M

Munkey-

hey!!!!!!!!!!!

not my fault i have different tastes in girls than most people.

and tbh. i've not seen new Big brother at all. just kate in undies type clips

N

nath

sandy was an utter utter cunt. all the housemates, bar spencer (decent bloke) and johnny (funny bloke, seems nice enough) are lamers.

R

ReActor

Funny, I thought Spencer was going to be really unpopular because he spent most of the first few days avoiding everyone. Of course, it turns out that this avoidant action has gained the sympathy of everyone watching because the rest of the contestants are morons.

M

Mellow-

Woo HOO. Lee is up for eviction :D

I do really hope he gets beaten up by his (probably now ex) girl for being an arrogant cheating retard. :eek:

M

MYstIC G

I hope sandy comes back & firebombs the lot of em.....

H

Hashmonster

kinda of a weird moment at the end of the eviction show...

Just as the music kicks in at the end with credits this evening they cut back live to the house - with Johnny saying 'they then cut back live to the house with us all sitting around chatting - just like this' he got it exactly on cue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom