Big Brother

E

Ekydus

BB is crap. So no. Seen the first one seen them all. Pointless clichéd crap if you ask me. Get it off my screen and put more South Park back on!!

S

SilverHood

what would be good if they showed sex scenes... but oh no, British proprieity means the toffee's runing the show... :
"oh no sir, can't have that!... on live TV? you must be joking"

watched the first one.. was "ok"

the one weke celeb thingie was good tho... :D

T

The Fonz

I watch it when I hear that one of the birds got their tits out by accident and they're gonna show it that night.

J

Jonaldo

I liked MTV's real world for the first 2 series, Big Brother is just a poor version of that with zer0 entertainment value.

E

Ekydus

Big Brother is so damned repeatitive. The producers should make the house 10x bigger so half the fun is finding each other, then they should put them in funny situations, such as a glass maze, whilst being chased by angry dogs.

M

Munkey-

preferably with a glass door so they cant escape. They'll spend their time running into it, unable to figure out why they cant escape!

They'd have to be angry rabid dogs btw, no sane animal would set their teeth into something like big brother

E

Ekydus

I love it when people connect on such an intellectual level. :D

O

old.job

You know, if I had all the brain deads in the country watching me in that show, I would have something more to say, your one chance to have half the country listen to you.

And they just talk tedious shite.

BB is an all new low in the depths modern TV has dropped to.

O

old.LandShark

No, that would be "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" actually Job. Seriously, I don't think there is anything less relevant to me than some female celebrity having insects poured into her trousers by Ant and Dec. Except maybe Ant and Dec themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread