Big Brother - PIGFISH NEKKID

W

wolfeeh

i'd do her.

but only with my eyes closed.

as an aside, seeing as i saw her name earlier, i just thought i'd mention that in neverwinter nights i've selected 'Damini' as my patron deity :p

O

Ono

Here you are Whipped, another one. You disgusting pervert.

jade2.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

X

xenon2000

She's rough as fuck. I wouldn't touch that one with a 20 foot pole!

Sophie on the other hand... :)

M

Mellow-

... Is an extremely wierd and boring girl.

"Yes, i'm really outgoing"

"Of course you are Sophie ... go back to sleep now yeah?

O

Ono

Sophie was by far the nicest one in the house.

Pigfish is soooo gonna get laid into by the crowd (mob?) when she gets evicted. :clap:

M

Munkey-

I have no idea whats going on in BB as I dont get C4. but can say that I think that BB is going downhill. originally a great concept. but something you cant repeat year after year as it becomes too "samey" and the 'contestants' know what to do.

btw, does that car have to be specially made?

S

Sar

Well after tonights task, 6 of them failed and 1 succeeded, resulting in 6 ppl on the poor side and only 1 on the rich side.

So now the majority of the people on the poor side are talking about blackmailing BB into removing the divide completely.

:)

O

Ono

Lard arse is up for eviction tonite.

I expect ALL of you to do your duty and phone in to get the bitch out. :cool:

X

xane

Originally posted by Ono
I expect ALL of you to do your duty and phone in to get the bitch out. :cool:

On the contrary, I shall be making a special effort to vote the other person as I do enjoy so much people talking on these forums about these wonderful people all the time :rolleyes:

S

Sar

Other 3 persons ;)

I'd vote for Adele first, because she is an evil bitch.

Jade's gonna be up again for eviction next week anyway, especially if the entire house voted for her this week, so get Adele out while you can!!!!1

:)

P

PR.

I'm for the very first time ever gonna vote for Adelle, get the witch out!

Jade next week

R

Recoil101

Nooooooo VOTE JADE... I wanna see her cry her eyes out when people boo her!!!!21231"£!"£

Although to be honest if she has a hope of being evicted then I think they will give her an extra strike and kick her out the back door. I cant see them subjecting her to the abuse that people will give her really....

P

PR.

We will have every week from now til the end to get rid of Jade. Whereas Adele is playing too well and its unlikely we will get her nominated again til the end.

Also look at it this way:

Adele evicted, Divide comes down, Group blow £200 of budget on Booze, Alex gets annoyed, Alex makes himself look like a bigger prat and gets evicted/walks

E

Embattle

No way...jade might worm her way back in to the group...she has got to go first.

D

Damini

I've voted for Adele. Five times... As much as I dislike Jade, she's an amusing bitch in the sense that's she's totally crap at it, has been completely sussed out by the group, and theres a picture of her crying somewhere where her nose is all soggy and red, and she just looks really pitiful. Where as Adele is really manipulative, and completely two faced.

And after tonight I've decided I want Kate to win. Her vomitting and multi clothes wearing antics have warmed my heart to her :)

F

FatBusinessman

I have never voted for anyone in any Big Brother, ever. I have never watched Big Brother. I think Big Brother is a tedious piece of drivel.

That is all.

F

FatBusinessman

Ah yes, where are my manners?

One :twak: to whoever watches Big Brother.

O

Ono

I just voted PIGFISH.

Hope she comes out and falls down the stairs. :eek:

P

PR.

If Adele doesn't come out this week I will hold you fully responsible ono! :eek:

O

Ono

Originally posted by PR.
If Adele doesn't come out this week I will hold you fully responsible ono! :eek:

Adele won't be evicted.

The Nation (and many calling at premium rates from abroad) will have spoken.

/Adele will go next week :p

L

LTF

That munter has to go, if not, there should be a national enquiry into this gross mis-justice!!!

:eek:

X

xenon2000

I voted both :(

I still think Alex will win. Kate 2nd, PJ 3rd.... maybe.

L

LTF

Does that mean Alex will be on SMTV for the next couple of years?

:(

D

Delboy

Sophie was by far the nicest one in the house.

She aint THAT pretty, but I wouldnt be saying no thats for sure.

The two girls from first Big Brother series were better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom