big bollox is watching yous

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't think anyone has defended speed cameras so far Bodhi. It's just the "I'm a better driver than Lewis Hamilton, and can drive at any speed I want and hate anyone trying to stop me because I am not a risk to anyone" attitude that frequents this forum that is being discussed.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Complete waste of money tbh. Most bike acidents are caused by idiots in cars who don't know how to look in a mirror.

I have a good friend who is in hospital at the moment because some idiot was trying to send a text message while going around a roundabout, drifted into the wrong lane and caught the back wheel of my friends bike!

Personally I think car drivers should have to take a compulsary IQ test (anything below 100 and you should be relegated to public transport) and an advanced driving test before they are allowed on the road, and people whould give us poor bikers a break!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Complete waste of money tbh. Most bike acidents are caused by idiots in cars who don't know how to look in a mirror.

I have a good friend who is in hospital at the moment because some idiot was trying to send a text message while going around a roundabout, drifted into the wrong lane and caught the back wheel of my friends bike!

Personally I think car drivers should have to take a compulsary IQ test (anything below 100 and you should be relegated to public transport) and an advanced driving test before they are allowed on the road, and people whould give us poor bikers a break!

Word!

Don't hear of many bikers killing themselves without a car being involved. Having said that I had a mate who was riding like a twat when we were younger, wrong side of the road on a blind bend etc, I wasn't there but a mate told me when they walked over to his body after he had ploughed into a car his face was looking the wrong way to the rest of his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom