Rant Biatches..... and attention, and bitchs

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Focking biatches that needs alot of attention, but what cna ido ><

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just a bit unlucky with women tonight.. apparently not contacting them (anyone) for a certain amount of time (months) turns them aggro thus uses a cold disposition towards me. Can´t they fcking call themselves.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
deal with it dude./ soz, but I've been drinking all night with a dude who's wife (!) broke up with him and he's concerned about his child. your problems are small fry.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
deal with it dude./ soz, but I've been drinking all night with a dude who's wife (!) broke up with him and he's concerned about his child. your problems are small fry.

That they are...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Can´t they fcking call themselves.

:iagree:

I can never be fucking arsed to call them because they seldom call me.

This is why I avoid relationships, because I can't be bothered with this whole minimum contact thing where you need to phone them at least twice a day to show you're interested.

zzzzzzzz.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

This is why I avoid relationships, because I can't be bothered with this whole minimum contact thing where you need to phone them at least twice a day to show you're interested.

zzzzzzzz.

Such attention whores they are!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I noticed the same thing when i was younger, and only lately have i taken upon myself not to worry about it.

Same thing happens in bars: "You didn't say hi!", well you didn't say hi either!

It's all about people thinking their life is THE life to consider. Prepare to be alienated, if you go the "not my obligation to call" way, but in the end true friends stay and contact you.

And women who get prissypissy about you not calling them can f*ck off with discob*tches.

Unless it's your significant other, in which case some prissypissy behavior is expected :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

zzzzzzzz.

or you have to send a fucking txt every morning when you wakeup then right before you goto bed, just so they know youve woken up and are going to sleep. and then random messages in the day plus the obligatory after work small talk on the phone.

before you know it your over your phone bill by another 20 quid a month. stupid *****.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'm ok i talk to the lady on MSN at work so we talk enough. She doesnt expect calls at night etc

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, I had the same discussion with CorNpOrK a few days ago. I can't be arsed to call the my gf either.

Today, she called me while I was asleep. Wtf is that all about? What can possibly be interresting so early in the morning?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lol, I had the same discussion with CorNpOrK a few days ago. I can't be arsed to call the my gf either.

Today, she called me while I was asleep. Wtf is that all about? What can possibly be interresting so early in the morning?

This was at 11am right?

You do know "normal" people usually wake up at 7-8am :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
This was at 11am right?

yes toht, we do know you've got a job :p We've heard about that in just about every single thread you've posted in. Stop acting like "the new Bugz" :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
yes toht, we do know you've got a job :p We've heard about that in just about every single thread you've posted in. Stop acting like "the new Bugz" :D

To hell with that, i wake up at 9am max :D

(and i don't say it in every thread, only when people call me unemployed or such ;))

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This was at 11am right?

Wow, you got a job, congratulations (no sarcasm intended)! Now, you know this dark cave that we talked about....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How the hell was that post taken as "i have a job!!!" :eek7:

By "normal" people i meant his gf for f*cks sake...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Toht natually just makes it come up.

Edit: Uhh, that sounded better before I posted it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom