Bg3

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
went to BG3 lastnight for the first time

was ased toguy buy a guy in alliance < sorry forgot name of toon >

1 fg hibs bashin the doors 4 of us i belive they got unlucky witha guard pop as we charged em but was great fun

any1 play thsi BG3 much ? like i said first time i been there im guess proll ful of stealthers usually ?

but being lvl 33 and havin better spells than playin bg1 i found it a lot more fun ... stealther have clmb walls for a start and made the 2nd keep atempt a lota fun ....

/salute to the hibs was a good laff and hope to seee jooo again there soon

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone play any of the BG on prydwen except Albs, I sat AFK for 5 mins outside HPK last night with my noobie Thid Cabbie and nobody killed me. Not much point of BG at all if there's no enemy to fight :)

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
yeah its a shame not more hibs and mids come to hild now ... buti suspose u cant blame em albs just camp mpk now :( :drink: :drink:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I dont understand why people don't go to Murdagien and Caledonia more - well, thats a lie, i DO understand why they dont, but that's both the head scratcher, and the reason sadly. We took the keep in Caledonia the other night, waited a good half an hour and not a single person came, even though they knew there was at least enough albs there to take the keep.

The only reason people don't go there is because they think, "ahh, no one's ever there, so ill not bother, ill just go down DF", but even when people are presented with the chance to get some combat in, what is imo the BG with the most opportunity for a good fight (well, better than Thid anyways), no-one bothers getting out there to face up to em!!

I'll pretty much guess that when the hibs took it back, apart from the defenders inside, not a soul made any effort to hit them - and the keep faces our bridge, so its not like the actions limited to the MB either...

sucks... my fire needs throwing at something other than Dunters and Demhanesses!!! (besides, now i've done the keep take, i need to cap my RPs for the place, and like THATS ever going to happen without me going out to Emain or Odins, and like a groups going to want a 32nd wizzie on their side out there :()

MrCoffee

Fledgling Freddie
/Salute to hibs that night. Thanks for capping me out atlast

Vedrin

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Did consider taking my 'chanter to BG3 to get mcl. But thought sod it prolly quicker to leech a few RPs defending DF when we've lost it. I'm afraid to say it was quicker. Was trying to do same thing with my Druid (42 and rising) trouble is I have to wait for people to die so I can res them for RPs and I keep dieing before I can I can res anyone hehe.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
BG is more a bad idea then a good idea imo... i see more and more ppl (mostly albs funny enuff) that thinks that BG is the same as end game rvr and usually dont bother with the lvl 50 rvr anymore... IMO, lock BG for those that have a lvl 50 main.. they are not supposed to be there at all.... its a newbie training ground (and yes it says so on the patch notes when they introduced BG), not something for ppl that have x ammount lvl 50 to go to and think they are uber.... or even better, prevent /leveled toons to go to bg :)

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
hhhhhmmmm perhaps should take my merc in there, never thaught of BG3 as.....well no I never really thaught of it all tbh. gifv garuntee of peeps and i'll be there ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
bg1 last night = mids zerged the mpk camp... GO MIDS! thank god, have been waiting on that for along time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom