BG3 Tnx for fun Zaa :-)

A

aucard

Was fun in BG3 tonight, some dancing and some duels with pet and stuff :)

But to the stupid albs /cry. Saw you /wave & /dance with em Zaa, so i ran to you too and /wave´ed, but the albs attacked me :/ so i had to kill them, sorry for that :)

/Faisse - the little black lurikeen chanter :)

M

Muad Dib

Thx for fun too... wish there were more peeps on bg3 :(

I was checking caledonia (/who caledonia) and saw a hunter there named Wilar, asked him if there are enemies there and he told me there are 3 albs and 1 lurikeen ns, so ... i told him i'm coming there too.By the time i got there there were 5 of us there(mids) and the enemies that i told you so we battled them. After lots of fights my realm mates went to sleep and there were only me and those 2 albs(which attacked you). I was playing with them, but we were fighting before my mates went to sleep so... they knew i was the only mid left there, that's why they didn't attack me. Anyway, wanted to tell you to bring more peeps there... My sb is lvl 35 for 3 weeks now and i never saw a single enemy in caledonia, and believe me i have the sb logged there and i check caledonia every 2 hours. Last night i had great fun. Was so glad there were enemies :). Btw i have 42 skald and the sb is an alt so you'll see me around more often if you decide to bring friends and do some batteling. I mean it ... I WANT SOME ACTION ON BG3 :).
Omg forgot to tell you who i am but you probably know :) (Zaa Killah norseman sb)

J

jetsetminer

To Zaa and Byffa,

Thanks for the fun in BG3, that was a fantastic ambush you set for us, nice one!

Only just survived using up some serious power healing :)

I will be leveling to 36 tomorrow so I shall not see BG3 again :( thanks for all the fun over the last couple of days - it's been great.

A

aucard

Zaa, you remeber Copycat ? when you was lvl 24 in BG ? well thats me :) Traded away my main Aucard and copycat on same account. So its your old BG1 m8 here :)

/faisse

X

Xethron

Sry Zaa that our Inf killed you after you waved at us he's not done RvR much (he not knowing the whole unofficial wave thing) and we could not stop his rage at Mid for being gank’d so much in DF by uber purple SBs for a mighty 1rp, namely Oxata (get a life outside of killing gray in DF)

NOTE: we 2 did not attack Zaa, so Faisse stop flaming Alb and get your facts strait next time!

....mind you Zaa if I recall correctly you did wave to the 2 of us and laugh at him so you kinda did ask for it my friend :-p

A

aucard

Originally posted by Xethron
Sry Zaa that our Inf killed you after you waved at us he's not done RvR much (he not knowing the whole unofficial wave thing) and we could not stop his rage at Mid for being gank’d so much in DF by uber purple SBs for a mighty 1rp, namely Oxata (get a life outside of killing gray in DF)

NOTE: we 2 did not attack Zaa, so Faisse stop flaming Alb and get your facts strait next time!

....mind you Zaa if I recall correctly you did wave to the 2 of us and laugh at him so you kinda did ask for it my friend :-p

Errrrrrrr

Read my first post again m8, i saw you waveing and danceing with Zaa. BUT when i came that highlander started to attack me ( after i waved to you all ), but missed so my pet whent for him, so i killed you all :-P

thats the fact.

/faisse

X

Xethron

Think we're talking about different "battles", we were 1x Avi wiz (me) a Brit cleric and a Sarason inf so my abject apologies for jumping at you from your post then the only person from Hib we saw all evening was one Elf eldritch… This was a totally different misunderstanding our inf had with Zaa (namely that he did not know that 'wave' = no-kill-I in that language that I don’t understand) - because he has not done RvR much b4 and did not know this and we could not explain this to him in /g b4 Zaa was dead.

Oh well Zaa and a Zerker friend came back next port and made a spectacular bid for revenge by jumping us as we were talking about leaving nice little scuffle we had....

/salute to you both for a good fight

Users who are viewing this thread