BG3 - once again

G

Garbannoch Nox

Well it was fun again in BG3 today. Albs showed up and hibs came in equal numbers. Well at least until some point when hibs started to gradually leave with each port and albs becoming more and more. Finally the ratio between albs and hibs was like 5:1 and hence many/all hibs logged.

This shouldn't be a flame/whine thread whatsoever - you can never tell people to stay out of BG cause we have so many already and I accept that. You will never have exact equal numbers - it's just that albs have to realise once it becomes so dramatic like in the end there is not much point in staying for the hibs.

To mids: try to get more people into BG3. I can understand that it maybe wasen't fun for you as both hibs and albs outnumbered you most of the time.

And to albs: come on guys - be brave and come out from your CK a bit more - if we die to guards you guys dont get any rps ;)

Anyway was great fun again and I will see you all (hopefully more mids this time) tomorrow evening.

B

bloodclot

To mids: try to get more people into BG3. I can understand that it maybe wasen't fun for you as both hibs and albs outnumbered you most of the time.

that was in the beginning. After we slaughtered the 2FG at least hibs that were camping MB with 1,5FG mids, the hibs were gone. so it was later mids vs albs. some time a fg of hibs.

Max mid population was 2 groups of 7. so you can count it as 2 fg's. and its still growing if we do this every night.

I dinged RR1L7 yesterday, thats 3 Rlvl dings since saturday :)
and 300 rp to go to L8 :)

T

trailblazer

Heck, I'll be there every night for sure. It's a blast! :D

I counted over 18 Mids at one point, that was just after we'd been told that neary 2FG hibs were parked at the ruins. Thye seemingly disappeared shortly after that annoucement though.

C

chuckas

Yep it was a blast last night (17th), plenty of hibs and mids about, although as posted albs finally get to many there for hib/mid fun :(

Even better there did not seem to be an excess of stealthers about for a change, as a mage I only got stealth killed once in the whole evening, and that was my fault for breaking from the group. (although if our healer had been awake I would have been OK)

Ad Glorium will be sending a FG every Sunday and Monday night for the enxt few weeks, cya there guys. No doubt some won't be able to avoid going in between :)

Rabid

O

old.Eeek

Was 4-5FG Albs in BG3 most of yesterday evening :( way way way too zergy, at least some of the hibs/mids had fun :) please bring ALOT more with you :) 3FG should own all the alb zerg no problem....and give me more targets :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom