BG3 im w8ing once again

C

Chameleon

Had lots of fun there on saturday killing mids and albs a plenty with almost a FG of hibs! Doesn't seem to be many hibs in there normally, but stay there long enough and people seem to come along.
Come to bg3!! It's much more fun than bg1 :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Saw your group at MB, one of your nice casters sat very still while i sunk 3 arrows into his arse (tell him to get better armour and some slash resists eh), then you all went into headless chicken mode and took ages to find me, LOL.

Great fun tho, all the BGs are :)

T

twoll

bah weak casters :p the rp cap is 7000 something ain't it? just hit 3200

W

Whoodoo_RD

yeah, about 7200 afaik, im up to 1800 in about 3 hours played, so like BG1, its not gonna take long to outgrow it :(

G

galador

fun

Originally posted by Ch@meleon
Had lots of fun there on saturday killing mids and albs a plenty with almost a FG of hibs! Doesn't seem to be many hibs in there normally, but stay there long enough and people seem to come along.
Come to bg3!! It's much more fun than bg1 :)

This was fun, hope we can get a fg of hibs together again :D , only got 1400 rp so still got plenty to go. It would be nice to see more hibs come tho, most of the time theres only 1 or 2 hibs in caledonia.

C

Chameleon

Aye come on hibs, come to bg3!! We are severely outnumbered and I think albs/mids are actually beginning to think they can beat hibs ;) heheheh

T

twoll

rofl just tryed the keep by my self :p killed the guards otuside the ajrls blah blah bllah then started on the door :p bah got paed heeh

Users who are viewing this thread