Fledgling Freddie
Gorre said:
good to see hibs rampaging BG3 imho
keep up the good work
and less ganking plz :p

Cheers, good to see someone noticed our nice logo ;p

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
yeah bg 3 was nice, we took ck this morning with a fg, and hold it for now , and we got it still, poor albs cant even get in today.
anyhow that was the bg-fights for ToD, we going to xp from tomorrow towards lvl 50, thx to the albs the fights and the rps cya in the real rvr after a few weeks :D

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Uberlama said:
yeah bg 3 was nice, we took ck this morning with a fg, and hold it for now , and we got it still, poor albs cant even get in today.
anyhow that was the bg-fights for ToD, we going to xp from tomorrow towards lvl 50, thx to the albs the fights and the rps cya in the real rvr after a few weeks :D

aww leaving so soon? well glad my theurg capped today then :) good fun etc :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Mishy said:
aww leaving so soon? well glad my theurg capped today then :) good fun etc :)

yup :D theurgs are more than irritating in bg, fortunately every earth pet are killable with a pbaoe spell :D

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Uberlama said:
yup theurgs are more than irritating in bg, fortunately every earth pet are killable with a pbaoe spell

yes true, but it took you hibbies a while before you realised this, and got quite alot of kills in last week or so, although could still get those annoying elfs (Fooodog :D) when they crossed through the water.

Good job the mids in bg3 havent worked out that you can actually kill the earth pets quite easily, i put 2 on one hunter before he killed me, and 30 seconds later i had killed him while still dead:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom