BG3 - Albs retake 22:24,24/03/03

K

Karnage

Read title...

Oh and yet again im left waiting on pad at the final push, due to taking out random GTAoE'rs from inside the keep :) (Gash namely :p)

Played Albs, now to defend :)

B

bloodclot

yeah we could drive the albs back with my gtaoe and an SM. but ppl logged and walls where overrun by hundreds of kanes.

So i tried to hide and did my gtaoe thing. when all the rezzers logged and sm logged we were doomed.

I had to release after kane found my spot (wasn't that hard :) )
But again the bug abusing necro's are a PITA. i know its legal but it still affects the game big! *still waits for next patch*

After we lost the CK we grouped up with 5 ppl and roamed arround to kill small groups. we killed 2 hibs (Hibs?), yes hibs(you kiddin'?) no i am not. then we took a look at atk. nothing. then we checked MB. nothing. we went over MB 2 FG albs (maybe more) yes maybe more (incl ad glorium with the zerg?) yes ad glorium with the zerg. Then i had to release again and missed gohti's on 1 2nd :( so i i am done for today and 700 rp's left to cap

/cheer kane for a sport stealther
/cheer all non necro players for good fighting
/cheer stronginthearm with his kill spam :)
/laugh necromancers . who last laugh, has the best laugh.

(damn! i am gonna /laugh at them when next patch arrives!) yeah me2

Bloodclot 48.5 zerker
Gash 35 RC KaneBait (rm)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by bloodclot
walls where overrun by hundreds of kanes.

I had to release after kane found my spot

/cheer kane for a sport stealther

Gash 35 RC KaneBait (rm)

Hehe, my pleasure :)

Was fun, and was good that I was doing my proper job as an infiltrator.

we went over MB 2 FG albs (maybe more) yes maybe more (incl ad glorium with the zerg?) yes ad glorium with the zerg.

They were regroupping after taking the CK :)

Not sure if they stayed with the zerg as I had to log though.

P

parisienscot

But again the bug abusing necro's are a PITA. i know its legal but it still affects the game big! *still waits for next patch*

Bloodclot 48.5 zerker
Gash 35 RC KaneBait (rm)

So you have any idea how much sadistic evil pleasure I get from nuking you all inside the keep?

Mwa ha ha!!!

xxx

L

lorric

must be as much pleasure i got from porting outside the keep and going hamster on your pet and killing u:)

Was great fun in all.

K

Karnage

just hurry up and re-take it so i can keeeeeeeel your casters inside the keep again :D

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by lorric
must be as much pleasure i got from porting outside the keep and going hamster on your pet and killing u:)

Was great fun in all.

Was that you? Nerf zerkers ;) You do hit very hard don't u :-(

V

Vrollo

They do hit hard those zergers. Met stronginthearm and didn't knew he was a zerger wasn't paying enough attention. He went into berserk mode and killed me. After he went into normal mode he died (think my poison and debuff did the job). Funny to see actually, but don't think I engage you again 1 on 1. I just wear some lousy leather and don't evade enough. Btw all the middies hit way too hard. Hibs are easy targets mids aren't. (relics sux)

btw Wamama are you fully buffed by your passive alt caveshammy?

cya all tonight :), plz get keep back that's more fun than roaming and getting zerged in the end

L

lorric

Vrollo was that on the wall just before the albs retook the keep:)?

V

Vrollo

Yup that was me, wearing nice red leather with my infi Evasive. Had to release coz rezzer can't climb walls :(. I got back and saw hunter which I lost and when I got to keep they already took it.

Next time I only wave to you :)

L

lorric

Hehe i had just been killed by Lendan before that fight was rez sick and buffless:)

Was far to many necros at the end of that fight couldnt go near the wall without getting nuked by a new one.

W

Whisperess

Btw: Stronginthearm is a Zerker, try that again, a Zerker.

Dwarfs can't become a Zerger, that's for britons, avalonian and saracens only. :lol:

( before you start flaming, the last part was a joke, k? )

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Whisperess
Btw: Stronginthearm is a Zerker, try that again, a Zerker.

Dwarfs can't become a Zerger, that's for britons, avalonian and saracens only. :lol:

( before you start flaming, the last part was a joke, k? )

:clap:

C

chuckas

To Gash - Ad Glorium was not with the zerg when we killed you on the MB after keep take, we were actually wandering, we just happened to come back via MB and saw you, albs were close behind at ck...so you got zerged :)

We wandered a while but you did not come back :( so we gave up and went and levelled our alts. early night for a change. was good fun at the keep though. next time you try and take the keep prime time (for Bg3) instead of at 4pm when there were 3 albs in Bg3 ...then we can farm you for a while :) Having said that i am in no hurry to leave BG3, the fights are way more balanced than in full rvr with all those instants flying about from mids and hibs. As it is we all have about the same number of instants to hand, much better.

Chanters still need nerfing though :) Roll on v1.6.

Rabid.

L

lorric

Originally posted by chuckas
so you got zerged :)

We wandered a while but you did not come back :( Rabid.

less than a fg of mids getting zerged tends to drain the fun:)

K

katani

yeah was fun last night, lets do it again tonight :)

Huide..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom